About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 12:56 AM   #361
Unregistered

Smile Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have 57 of the 60 treasure hidden.is there a way I. Could do like a check list to help find the other 3??
Old 08-04-2010, 01:08 AM   #362
Unregistered

Talking Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Can I get help to find hidden treasure?I have 57/60 jst need 3 more.I could do like a check list or somethin
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #363
Unregistered

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow u guys are fucking idiots how do u get stuck at the beging and the statue part is pretty easy just look at the journal the angel turn it fullyin behind then the next one the same then the lion has to face to eagle simpe as that im
skriv så man kan forstå det
Old 08-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #364
Unregistered

Smile Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

here u go. angel to the back the goat/horse to the left the lion to the right and the eagle to the back.there u go.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #365
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm stuck on the ledge in the castle where do i go i walk forward then the ledge collapses and i always die where do i go when the ledge breaks?
Old 12-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #366
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I Completed Drake's Fortune on 12/14-12/15/10 in less then 12 hrs. with NO cheats, on Normal level. I had help with the Fortress Vine swing and the Statues from this web site and youtube. I can't believe how well this site and even some youtube videos can help.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #367
Unregistered

Talking Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I am stuck on the part were he is trying to get heart/stain glass window. how do I get there without falling to my doom?
hi there walk upto the stain glass window press triangle,opens cutscene where he gets to l;ook outside,drop off the ledge and follow the stones down you get to the bottom eventually and get ur guns ready..
Old 01-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #368
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the ledge in the castle where do i go i walk forward then the ledge collapses and i always die where do i go when the ledge breaks?
just push forward u should go forward towards some more wall and press the catch button and carry on climbing
Old 01-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #369
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcol86 View Post
HI im stuck on where drake goes and finds the boat just past the customs house and the girl stays behind to get some footage and drake has to go and jump onto 3 ledges shoots a door down what do u do next please help????????
ok you get to jump the ledges,get to the rnd where there is another locked door,shoot the lock off and jump over follow the way then and search for treasures
Old 01-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #370
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiewho View Post
Anyone else make it to the Generator room yet?

After I throw the second breaker how the hell do I get out of here? Seems like the "undead" just keep coming until I run out of ammo and get killed. Any tips?
hey there,dont panic are you doin it on hard level?You need to gun and run or shotgun them grey monsters and keep movin.If you got enough medals u can select the weapons on the bonus and arm yourself with something kickin..just wham bam sugar yu'll do it..I did..
Old 01-02-2011, 12:26 PM   #371
Unregistered

Quote:
Please help me!!!

Im in car with elena shooting on soldiers and when we shooted all soldiers I always crash to wall! how can I shoot the wall??? I cant do it and I stuck there for whole day! please help me!
easy sugar bunny,when elena speaks fire by pressing r2 to fire a grenade at the wall and it should blow apart,leaving you to carry on the drive rock on to the next part..
Old 01-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #372
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck at the same part. Any help please?

Thanks
do as ypu did before wait behind the box until he stops shooting get to him quick and press the buttons to hit him as he falls,rush to him again and press the buttons to hit him again you should get him it's all about timing.keep it going yu'll ge there
Old 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #373
cherokeewado
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 cherokeewado is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm a little late to the party but after the jet ski (and Killing of all the men) how do I get up to the tower where the cord is? That poor girl is down there waiting on me...
cherokeewado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #374
Unregistered

what is the best weapons to use for the game ?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #375
Unregistered

Im about 70% through in the church level wit abig courtyard in midde. Im told to got to a secret room at top of church. I can see a vine in a side courtyard leading to a window but cant get to it! I also see protruding blocks but cant get to them either????