About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #346
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
stuck right after he gets of the jet skii and is in the drowned city?
me too,any help would be great!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #347
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i am stuck at the beginning of chapter 15 where drake has to use ledges and vines to get to the stained glass window...i cant get passed the first vine...i keep falling before i can get to the ledge on the other side of the first vine
Old 03-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #348
Tita2010

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hi
I'm stuck with that kind of monsters/zombies!!! There're so many! How can i make it "desapear"?!?!?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:48 AM   #349
Andrew Das

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

stuck in chapter 13 : Sanctuary?
the library puzzle I don't know how to solve it , I've turned the statues in every direction but nothing happens
Old 03-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #350
Unregistered

Wink Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Help in crossing chapter 13

Hi
I am stuck in the 13th chapter where we have 4 statues which can rotate on their axis and we also have a compass painted on the floor between these 4 statues.

Pls help
Old 03-14-2010, 06:16 AM   #351
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Das View Post
stuck in chapter 13 : Sanctuary?
the library puzzle I don't know how to solve it , I've turned the statues in every direction but nothing happens

mate, could you cross the satge i am also stuck at the same point
Old 03-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #352
Unregistered

Smile Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
I have the same problem. anyone?
U can get to the vine then swing untill u reach a reasonable height to jump to the next ledge, then u jump. Remember momenum doesn't matter, height does.

Hope it helps
Old 05-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #353
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama_Freak1 View Post
how to do the stupid statue puzzle

first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
THANK YOU. I was pointing them in the right direction but apparently in the wrong order. This was a huge help.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #354
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama_Freak1 View Post
how to do the stupid statue puzzle

first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
BINGO he said it worked!!! thanks
Old 06-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #355
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
i am stuck where there are two guns and its giving me hints but it won't let me do anything
Old 06-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #356
merit

Im stuck on level 16 I cannot reach the rope? m i doing anything wrong,I just got the game and i want to finish it today,have been able to figure out a lot of things on my own but coming here to ask for help is really pissing me off but i need help please
merit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #357
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
ok...for the statues thing heres how you do it

mark(lion)-turn one notch to the right

luke(ox)-turn one notch to the left

Eagle(john)-turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the compass and he is looking in the opposite direction

Mathew- turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the compass and he is looking in the opposite direction

PS:BEFORE U TURN EACH ONE MAKE SURE YOUR BACK IS FACING THE COMPASS AND YOU ARE FACE TO FACE WITH THE STATUE

thanks this really works
Old 07-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #358
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by J:) View Post
Hi guys,
Have just completed Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It took me 3 days as i bought it on thursday. I completed it on Medium difficulty. I thought it was good annoyingly difficult in some places though. Will be happy to help people buy please dont ask for help on the locations of the treasure statues, as I only found 15/60 lol. j
I am stuck on the bridge pieces in Chapter 4. I have reached the ledge on the left but cannot get to the other remaining piece. Every atttempt (about 150 by now) gets me in the falls and dying! Any suggestions?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #359
Unregistered

Re: Library

Quote:
What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes
I am stuck at the same spot, the stage is in the monastery,
Old 07-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #360
Unregistered

Iam stuck @ the same spot, the stage is call the monastery,