About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-06-2009, 05:59 AM   #316
DAILEY

boat chapter

hello,, what's the move you have to make in the chapter you are on the boat with that lasergun. i'm upstairs next to the helicopter, i kicked the men but then? please help...
Old 09-07-2009, 04:17 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi
im stuck on the part after the stsues theres another puzzle were u ave to spin the crown an oter stuuf and i dont no whhat to do
Old 09-20-2009, 01:32 AM   #318
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i am stuck in cahpter no. 6 ......what should i do??????????
Old 09-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #319
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't either. I have jumped every gap possible to get to the area closest to the vine. Can't seem to drop onto ledge and jump to the bricks sticking out on wall. Then I fall and have to start all over again with the steps on other side. I have been through the room with the wooden ledges 100 times.
Don't go for the rope. On the ledge, jump to your rite and follow the ledges, this while take you to the vine.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #320
Unregistered

can someone help me to get out of the cemetry. the one with the foutine, ill killed everyone but cant get out what must i do
Old 10-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #321
gameplay2x

How do I solve the diary puzzle with the four creatures on the pedestals on 4 directions?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #322
Unregistered

Quote:
Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?
i am stuck at the statues cant get by head reacked
Old 10-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #323
Unregistered

well,i'm at the point he got the jetski with the girl and they stopped somewhere and drake has to find a way to climb to the church and do something with a rope for the girl.....i can't find the way to climb to the church
Old 10-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #324
aaronarsenault

Rep Power: 0 aaronarsenault is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i have a question at chapiter 13 when you find sally and you have to turn these stone carvings i dont understand what you have to do with it. Somebody please help
aaronarsenault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #325
Unregistered

im on chapter 13 sanctuary ive moved the statues into the right direction but nothing is happening plz someone help? what am i doin wrong?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #326
Macromedia

You dont do it right then
Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #327
Unregistered

Cool Re: Stuck at the beginning...

yes, a door does open.
U just have to keep on pressing triangle many times.
Hope that helped.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #328
Unregistered

I am stuck in the beginning, in circular room, where you grab ahold of the blocks in the wall...I go around to where the tree root is but cannot grab ahold of it to slide down...have down this many times..I have moved direction stick to the right(with X) and back (with X) but always fall to death. What am I doing wrong?.....Cher
Old 11-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #329
coyls3
32-bit Poster

Quote:
I am stuck in the beginning, in circular room, where you grab ahold of the blocks in the wall...I go around to where the tree root is but cannot grab ahold of it to slide down...have down this many times..I have moved direction stick to the right(with X) and back (with X) but always fall to death. What am I doing wrong?.....Cher
there's a wooden pole next to the tree roots you need to jump to
coyls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #330
Unregistered

im stuck at where u gotta use the mirrors 2 reflect the light.