About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #241
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me!!!

Im in car with elena shooting on soldiers and when we shooted all soldiers I always crash to wall! how can I shoot the wall??? I cant do it and I stuck there for whole day! please help me!

if you play playstation version you can shoot a grenade against the wall with L1. that's the button you usually aim with. give it a trie
Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #242
jones

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im half way throw the game. i just got off the jetski with elena and i killed all the soilders but now im stuck cuz i dont know wht to do. there is a long rope connected to the two buildings but i have no idea hoe to get to it. i tries everything can antone heeeeeelp!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #243
Unregistered

HI im on level 8. After i kill all the soilders what and were do i go and how please help IF U can ive been stuckfor a long time help
Old 10-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #244
Unregistered

I've just spent an entertaining half an hour reading the most moronic posts with regard to the Gospel statues puzzle. A true testament to the paucity of education and the stereotype that men can't be bothered with READING INSTRUCTIONS (a massive assumption that all of the idiots that posted their moronic bleatings about not being able to complete the statue puzzle, "Yeah dude, dere's like dis horse (!) anna bird wiv like tits and fings anna lion and I is like turnin em to face all sorts of placez rathr then getting an edukashun", are indeed men, but let's face it, they are). My hat goes off to all those people who have had the patience to write out the instructions ad nauseum rather than informing the half-wits to READ the previous posts. I suspect that this forum would probably only be one page then. Having said that I can't reach that bleedin' ledge at the beginning of Chapter 15 from the orange-leaved vine; no matter how much momentum I have. Which is why I vented my spleen here.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #245
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebb View Post
Please help -I am stuck at the Fortress just at the point where Nate is outside on the fortress wall for the 2nd time and has turned the corner & dropped down and moved to swing on the vine - but he just can't make the jump off the vine to the small ledge - I have tried it 20 times trying to jump off from teh bottom of the vine & from half way up - but no luck. Any one help me??
I'm stuck here too. No matter what height up the vine i wall run from, i can't make the ledge - very frustrated, can anyone help please?
Old 12-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #246
Nancyboy56
New Poster

Hi. I'm new here and can't figure out how to post a new thread for help on Uncharted. Most forums have a "new thread" tab, but I can't find it. Thanks for any info. Nancy
Nancyboy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #247
simpleplan

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i cant pass the part were drake and the old guy and the girl are in a room with statues that go round and round if you push them
Old 12-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #248
simpleplan

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #249
simpleplan

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

help me ive been stuck for 2 years on this part plz help me now!!!!!!!!!!!! please
Old 12-19-2008, 07:04 PM   #250
CRamos85

im stuck in the same place and i have no idea what to do.......Help please
CRamos85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #251
Unregistered

im stuck at chapter 15 in a small church where u have 7 or 8 symbols. what do i have to do? please help me out, thx.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #252
Unregistered

Hi lads,
I'm stuck at the drawning city, just after the jet-ski, I killed everyone and now do not know what to do to get to the tower and get the rope...any help?? Pleeeeeeease.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:34 AM   #253
Unregistered

Talking Re: naruto broken bonds

can someone help me on naruto broken bonds i have captured the paper bomb guy and now i have to report to the hokage where do you go because i followed teh arrow and their was a neji spinning circle which he couldnt complete because there is too much kunais being thrown for him to do rotation please give me directions
Old 12-31-2008, 02:44 PM   #254
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4ya View Post
Finished the game in one week found 61 of 60 treasures. Sweet
no u dint u fucking bullshitter where do u live u muppet
Old 01-01-2009, 01:26 PM   #255
da1uwant1st

im dtuk in da part tht you have to move the statue n th dairy crap
da1uwant1st is offline   Reply With Quote