About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 06:06 AM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ignore the above message about the wooden door. With a bit of help from the L2 button, I figured it out
Old 04-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #182
Unregistered

Post Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hi Guys,

Im stuck in the large room with the swinging lanterns and the roman numerals.

I have just got the water wheel spinning and cannot figure out what to do next.

What do i need to do in this room?
Old 04-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #183
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you are supposed to match the writing next to the pictures of statues with the writing next to the compas in your journal and turn the statues so that they face the direction you read from the journal. And the compas on the ground is spanish so the ?o? is a sub for west.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #184
Unregistered

I am at the island after he jumps off the plane and I came to a cross with a skull what am I suppose to do?
Old 04-29-2008, 06:25 AM   #185
Unregistered

im stuck at on the round symbols 78% complete its probibly a school boy error of mine can you help.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:31 AM   #186
Unregistered

im stuck on the round symbols 78% complete i have an anchor, book ,snake, etc but cant seem to pass this stage .
Old 04-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #187
Unregistered

just worked it out if anyone needs help on 78% (trail of the treasure ) 7 symbols turn them the same way as they appear in the book that should do it .told everyone i would be making a school boy error
hope it helps.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #188
Unregistered

I'm stuck here too -please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
theres a spot near the beginning that im not able to get past.

its right after you open a door and there is some scaffolding beyond it. Im not able to get very far cause the scaffolding crumbles in a certian spot every time i try to go across it.

is there any trick to it or a spcial way around? or am i just speaking complete gibberish
Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #189
Unregistered

when the scaffold starts to crumble just run!!! it's not difficult!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #190
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i cant get past the 4 statues im gettin pissed someone help
Adjust them in the order they appear on the page. The first two face towards their respective directions. Number three faces South and Number 4 faces west. I can't remember their names as they relate to direction, hope this helps
Old 05-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #191
Unregistered

Im stuck where he is trying to get into the castle... Goes in than you have to go back out the window... keep moving along the wall around the corner, than you go down two ledges to get next rope but can not swing far enough to get to the next ledge?.
Any Ideas? I have moved up and down rope but no luck
Old 05-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #192
Unregistered

Dose the cheat god mode = L1+R1+L2+R2+SELECT+START

work and if so do u enter it in game play or start menu

THANKS
Old 05-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #193
Unregistered

Stand back and shoot the lock off.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #194
Unregistered

Okay, anyone have any advice for the stand off? I think i am at the end. Crouch behind the last box, he shoots twice and emty's gun, then I charge him hit square as I approach then triangle then square twice. I knock the gun away, then he knocks me down, I sprint for the last box and can't seem to get to it in time to hide and avoid getting shot. Been here for a stinkin hour now.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:04 PM   #195
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

what is the trick to the rope in sequence 15, to get to the other ledge. I have moved up and down the rope, but still do not get close enough to the other ledge..