About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #136
scott

chapter 21

any help on chapter 21 please im at the bit when its just you and that guy how do i kill him?
Old 02-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #137
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Can anybody help me? I cant reach the crack on the big wall when I try to climb up...any tips?
Old 02-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #138
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I try to swing as fast as possible in the vine...but I just cant reach the crack in the wall...need to climb up to the girls parachute...how do I do...? Please help me...!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #139
Unregistered

Oki...I just figured it out...climb up a little on the vine...hmm...
Old 02-26-2008, 08:57 AM   #140
Unregistered

Hi all I am stuck in the generator room, Might be me being stupid but can't seem to find anything to do or anywhere to go?? Are there breakers to activate?? any help much apreciated!
Old 02-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #141
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Jump right at the peak of the swing. You dont have to climb up or down. I did it my self.
But hes not even close to make it...I have tried everything....
Old 02-28-2008, 09:09 AM   #142
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

But hes not even close to make it...I have tried everything....climbed up a little on the vine, climbed down, jumped on different timing....just cant understand...hes still at least 2 yards from reaching....HELP!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #143
Unregistered

Red face Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

You could try to get Intel pieces for the extra completion. Also the time trails also help I think.

Has anyone got any help for Online play, for any game modes such as S&D?
Old 02-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #144
Unregistered

I am stuck at the part where he must find his way out of the place with the swinging fire lamps etc. I am stuck!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #145
Unregistered

I am having problems on the level where you have to push the stones in the correct sequence.....to open the door at the far end of the wall.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #146
Unregistered

which direction do i position the 4 statues in?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #147
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am at the point where you have to cross the board bridge..can't get across keep falling...what do I do now? HELP
Old 03-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #148
Unregistered

I am on I think Chapter 15, On The Trail of the Treasure and I have everything pretty much open in this building just running around a well opened area not sure what to do. Also, how many chapters are there?
Old 03-14-2008, 03:42 AM   #149
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;142691]Yo man u belong in the fuckin tard hatch dude! u should learn how to communicate better totally false info man...[/QUO

your an idiot motherfucker.i will fucking gun you down while your in bed and move to the next room
Old 03-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #150
Carmo

Im stuck in a part after a place where a drawing in a wall appears, this drawing has a tower in
it i cant find my way out of there !!

Thank you