About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #1471
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBigD View Post
Is it just me or is EA nation stuffed?
no it's not just you it is stuffed, i can create custom racedays but i cant play them because "the Prostreet server is not available at tnis time"
Old 07-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #1472
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey quick question i got a camaro ss and i have no idea wut else to do with the thing except get stage 4. the cheat doesnt work so i have to keep doin the race days. but any way i raced a guy online and it was practically a 3 second car how do i do that.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #1473
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no it's not just you it is stuffed, i can create custom racedays but i cant play them because "the Prostreet server is not available at tnis time"
Ok thanks any idea when it will be back up?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #1474
Unregistered

Post Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
id say the supra is the fastest drag and wheelie car if shufted right the supra can wheelie 1,324 which is like the full track.

whats the best grip car.?

Hey Mate, personally the best grip car is the Lancer Evolution 10. Mine has 970 hp and when the suspension nd that is upgraded it handles perfectly. Plus the 4WD helps hole shots and cornering.

hell of alot cheaper than a Zonda aswell
Old 07-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #1475
ThaBigD

Post Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Arghh!
The "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code will not work on PS3 for me

Tips plzzz?

And i need blueprints for, 350Z drift more, Lambo LP640 speed, Viper speed, BMW Z4 anything, and the 5 second drag blueprint

PSN: ThaBigD <<< Add me if you can help plz
Old 07-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #1476
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Need help guys, dont have a registration code to beat your asses online....any1
Old 07-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #1477
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i cant find the cheats menu thing iv looked and tryed everything but still cant find it. im using a ps2 if that helps.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #1478
Unregistered

so i need a lil help. everytime i put in the code "unlockallthings" it never works! its so pissing me off because i want stage 4 parts. plus i just want to know... im pretty good at the game but why is it that every time i get online and play i get spanked!!!! plz help
Old 07-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #1479
xXproXx

are there any vinyls in this game for psp
Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #1480
Unregistered

are there any vinyls in this game for psp
Old 07-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #1481
Unregistered

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
uh....yeah you can...my brother-n-law is the king of drag racing and did (i can't recall the longest he did) a wheelie with the supra.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #1482
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
try using nos
Old 07-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #1483
Unregistered

Quote:
i cant find the cheats menu thing iv looked and tryed everything but still cant find it. im using a ps2 if that helps.
its the second screen next to the bottom
Old 07-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #1484
Unregistered

were do u put the cheats for psp
Old 07-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #1485
Unregistered

are there any spoilers or car stickers or other stuff to custimize cars for psp