About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-04-2008, 12:14 PM   #1441
CPMAN

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I did a wheelie that was 1330 feet and finished in 7.34. I used an extremely upgraded Chevy Camaro!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #1442
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i cant beat ryo on the first drift race. wat car should i use?

u should us a rx7
Old 07-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #1443
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I need help im getting beet by everyone with there bugattis and mclarens. Please tell me how to unlock them.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #1444
Unregistered

i need chevvy ss blueprint.

any1 got one?

email me at jaredscott987@hotmail.com
Old 07-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #1445
NFS guy :D

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey guys, i need help to get my Chevelle ss to pop a wheelie. What does it need. eg. NOS, Turbo, Drivetrain what?

And whats kinda tuning?

Thanks heaps!!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #1446
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i do a wheelie on need for speed prostreet
Old 07-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #1447
Unregistered

Im having problem to get the lvl 4 parts,when i installed and uppgraded the game (ps3) i think they have made the cheat code "unlockallthings" unavailable,it doesnt work...but there must be another way to get lvl 4 parts except keepin repeat does racedays over and over again, must takes years to win lvl 4 parts to all cars that way....

By the way,i use the 911 turbo on grip,675hp and modified at all available settings,takes out everything,on speed i use the koeningsegg CCX with 954 hp,takes out ryo and all the other to easily,goes straight up to 400km/h...and the drag/wheelie i use the 240sx 497 hp,does 7,38 0n1/4 and 11,12 on 1/2 and wheelies that goes all the way....so now i just want the lvl 4 uppgrades,anyone who knows how to get them,or is this something they have missed when they made the uppgrades to pro street?...must be,cant find another way...
Old 07-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #1448
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok so i just got this game and i can't figure out how to beat battle machine. i have dominated it numerous times and yet the next map will not open.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #1449
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

does it cost money to reg at playstation.com on a ps3?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #1450
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does it cost money to reg at playstation.com on a ps3?
No its free...
Old 07-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #1451
Unregistered

hey, i had the same problem too.

all you gotta do to make a wheelie is this:

- get into a practice race and pause the game, go to your car's suspension, lower the ride height and soften all its aspects,

- max out the engine power (i think it's the 2nd or 3rd bar) and finally,

- shorten your gear shifts (this is for tuners. mainly 350Z's) to about 1/4.

hope this helps, bud.

btw, it's a DODGE charger!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #1452
Unregistered

I need setups for all the racing types plz!?
Grip mainly, my Evo just keeps rolling ok every corner

Thanks
Old 07-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #1453
Unregistered

to enter the "unlockallthings" code where do you enter it, in secret or promo? on ps3
Old 07-09-2008, 07:38 AM   #1454
Unregistered

do you have to do anything special to do a wheelie or is it just a regular drag race? i have a mucielago 995 bhp but i still cant do a wheelie
Old 07-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #1455
Unregistered

how do i join one of the teams like apex glide, aftermix, nitrocide, etc.?