About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #1411
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
the nissan skyline r34 with all the stages
Old 06-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #1412
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do i get a free car after a race i did it once but cant remember how i did it plzz help
Old 06-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #1413
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ya, i need help on the 1st race day after the 1st showdown i cant dominate it can some1 help me or giv me some advice????????????????
Old 06-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #1414
Julian

Quote:
i need cheats for nfs prostreet if u could help me out yo
1 reggame to get 10,000 dollars!

2 safetynes get five repair markers!

3 if you need more go on my email vlad80@hotmail.com

4 Or Go on google and type cheats
Old 06-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #1415
Unregistered

Quote:
id say the supra is the fastest drag and wheelie car if shufted right the supra can wheelie 1,324 which is like the full track.

whats the best grip car.?
The best grip car is the zo6 corevete
Old 06-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #1416
Unregistered

all i'm sayin is gto 997hp and it wil wheelie all the way down the strip
Old 06-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #1417
Unregistered

does anybody have any ideas on what would be the best drift car cuz i can't figure out
Old 06-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #1418
Unregistered

To wheelie just soften up the suspension all the way ( i recommend doing this for just your 1/4 and wheelie dragster).
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #1419
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
go to "tune" change ur first and second gear shorter and
tune the cams to ^^ if u do aerodynamics then make the spoilers so the wind flow would press the car down ^^
Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #1420
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If u want to do wheelies go make enough mony and buy a zonda pagani, upgrade all parts to stage 3, and have fun. (It has more then 1000 HP).
Old 06-26-2008, 01:04 PM   #1421
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

is the camoro ss the best drift car or the Rx7
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #1422
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
If u want to do wheelies go make enough mony and buy a zonda pagani, upgrade all parts to stage 3, and have fun. (It has more then 1000 HP).
or u could just buy a gto and put all the stage3 parts
its alot cheaper
Old 06-26-2008, 01:18 PM   #1423
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
The best grip car is the zo6 corevete
laambo lp640
Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #1424
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
all u have to do to get more bhp is to unlock stage four parts by beeting two kings
Old 06-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #1425
Unregistered

I can't beat Ryo on the Drift Course A race. Everytime I get over 3k he somehow gets 100 points more. Any idea what I can do to beat him? I'm using the RX-7.