About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #1381
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you need around 500 bhpto do a wheelie
Old 06-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #1382
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ps if you want a good wheelie car do NOT lower your ride height
any more probs anyone email me @ dazmitchel89l@hotmail.co.uk
i check my emails everyday
I use a chevy for doing wheelies and it's lowered to the max and can still wheelie the whole of a quarter mile. It's also only stage 3 parts on it.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #1383
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i just beat the Drag King in my decked out all Level 4 Dodge charger i got a 670ft wheelie and 10 second .5 mile and 6 second .25 mile also i want to know how it is you get free car markers i dont want to chalenge Ryo with my Viper it cant turn all that great and i dont think i can take him without ATLEAST a Lambo
You just have to select the right markers when you win and dominate race days. I've only gotten 1 so far and i'm about 50% complete.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:40 AM   #1384
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i entered the code "unlockallthings" and everything got unlocked how come i cant use it again? its said in a site i can use it a million times
Old 06-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #1385
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
Raise the suspension. You want it at least 4 clicks higher than "stock" ride hieght.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:35 AM   #1386
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
get over 500horse power and lower the back suspension or the frount i cant rember and when u do weelie comp you should get almost to the end of the track
Old 06-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #1387
Unregistered

Quote:
all i have to say is chevelle for the wheelie competion and drag races
wt chevele do you use
Old 06-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #1388
georg

Unhappy need for speed help!

i got 282k and i wont a car that can do weelies coz im stuck and i wont the cheap but goodst weelie car can eny body help me on pick car and haw to do it up
Old 06-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #1389
Mastersora67

Arrow Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hey guys,

I need some advice. I'm saving my cash for a Lamborghini. Should I use it in Drag or Top Seed mode? I'm just worried that if I use it for Top Speed, it will take off into the air on even the mildest bumps and lose control. (A Ford GT, with relatively the same body style, also another powerful car, did the same thing)

I'm thinking about Drag in that case, but my Charger R/T already owns the track. Okay, so I don't have stage 4 parts yet. I JUST got to the superpromotion race, so for where I'm at this thing is amazing:
857 bhp
0-60 in 1.5 seconds
0-100 in 3.03 seconds

So I don't know what to do.
Any help, thanks ahead of time.
Use it for Top Speed but make the suspention realy soft. It will help with the realy big bumps with soft suspention.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #1390
georg

Cool Re,

i wood go for speed coz u have more chance blowing your emgin in drag
Old 06-16-2008, 02:49 PM   #1391
georg

Cool Re,speed wins

i wood go for speed coz u have more chance blowing your emgin in drag
Old 06-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #1392
Unregistered

Talking Re: Re,p.s

do you now haw to make a car that can weelie
Old 06-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #1393
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok well how do i change my Graphic in the Game? when i play the Screen is all Squers Graphics How to change the Game Graphics ?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #1394
Unregistered

I have WRX and it runs about 8.30 and i reduced the aerodynamics but it still doesn't work i have 960hp and 690 foot lbs of torque. I shift at the right times. And STILL doesn't work

How do i do a wheelie?

Any info?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #1395
Unregistered

wat u need to do is 1.get a rear wheel drive car sup dat up all da way 2.go to tunin and set takoff all da way up (in supercharger dont mess with the gears unless u know wat ur doin go down 2 nos injection set it all da way up den pimp dat sh!+ out with black and red