About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 07:54 AM   #1366
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[quote=Unregistered;150915]Im doing the drift races agianst Ryo but my car just isnt showing me the performance i need. any tps on the car i should use?
[/
Just about any will beat him...However the Mazda rx7 is boss...(Make sure the tires are at +10)
Old 06-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #1367
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what suspension setup did you use?

the biggest wheelie i've done is about 250 feet cos as soon as i change gear i go back down and nitro doesnt seem to help...
Try this..Start in gear 3...at start give it gass..let it go about 10 feet and hit nitro and and 4th gear..(no more...Give awsome wheelies.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:02 AM   #1368
Unregistered

Quote:
um, yeah. i have to admit that i can't beat that score, for drag racing, but i got a much higher score that that in the drift... sorry. lol }
Acutally that is quite low...Have got over 14000 in drift and in the 5s on drag.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #1369
Ryan Cooper

Thumbs up Drag tips..

WHEELIE TIPS:
1) Upgrade any car till 580bHp or more. (the higher bHp, the longer it will hold a wheelie)

2) Modify the REAR wheels for larger tires. (stuffy n wider tires)..set all 4 stages of the new REAR wheel till 100%.

3) After making the rear of your car look slightly HIGHER than the front (due to correct REAR wheel modifying), put on a Drag Spoiler (lowest in the spoiler list) and set all 3 stages till 100%!

3) Staging/Heat up the tires around 50/75%...(try rapid double-tapping/double gas when the meter gets in the green zone)

4) Make a perfect launch / not so perfect launch (either doesnt really matter) and the car will surely jump into a wheelie!!!

5) After 2nd Gear...watch the nose of your car! Hit the NOS when its going down. ( Normally happens after 3rd gear)....perfect shifting is crucial guys!

**TUNING**
Rear tire pressure = Hardest.
Rear Shockers = Stiffest.

My Drag Machine = Shelby GT 500!!!
My Longest wheelie = 1,228 (max in a 1/4 mile)

*Good Luck*
distorted_dirtbag@hotmail.com
Old 06-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #1370
Unregistered

I have a Supra with about 1041hp

Best wheelie was at 1308ft. TOO EASY!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #1371
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I used to use a GTO with 1012bhp but i got a problem with wheelieing too high, it wheelied, the rear hit the ground and it took off! now i use a maxxed out chevelle ss and wheelie the 1/4 mile every time.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #1372
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifycat View Post
Gratz on the wheelie, but my friends, 1/4 miles = 1341 ft, keep trying
lol, dude ...
The 1/4 mile dosent equal 1341ft. If my calculations are correct, the 1/4 mile whizzes around maybe 1348ft. Plus I've gotten a 1343ft wheelie with my Dodge Charger! So hah!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #1373
Unregistered

just make the ride higher.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #1374
Unregistered

use a supra best prfrmnce prts stage 2 spoiler stage 4 nos and make the ride higher andmake front absorbers stiff.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #1375
Unregistered

i just beat the Drag King in my decked out all Level 4 Dodge charger i got a 670ft wheelie and 10 second .5 mile and 6 second .25 mile also i want to know how it is you get free car markers i dont want to chalenge Ryo with my Viper it cant turn all that great and i dont think i can take him without ATLEAST a Lambo
Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #1376
Unregistered

Quote:
hi guys,

the cheat "unlockallthings" doesnt work for me. why?
MUST BE CAPITALIZED..UNLOCKALLTHINGS...USE THE BOTTOM ONE TO TYPE IT IN.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #1377
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[quote=Unregistered;141845]
Quote:
hey whats up.. im sure some of u know some maybe dont but the code unlockallthings can be used more than once......and it gives four cars in ur garage...the viper cobalt 240 and gto i believe...u can turn around and sell those and get about 90,000 then just save the game turn it off, turn it back on and put the code in again then go back to main menu reload ur career and those four cars are inthere again...u can repeat this many times..;-)....

i can repeat the cheat but the cars arent in my garage ive only got my own cars !!!

dont worry its easy rememer to turn around three times then stop touch ur toes 2 times then scream i love shit and piss and the capitalize the code and it should work
Old 06-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #1378
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
go to your career menu after your logged on go down the menu and find cheats its will say only cheats then put in your cheats.

you can only enter a code once.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #1379
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Come on

you cant count from 1-6?
Old 06-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #1380
Unregistered

what console do u have becuase i have a ps2(xbox 360 broke) and when i put in cheat i dont get a nsx.