About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #1351
Unregistered

Re: How do I unlock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need help ...

I was wondering how you can unlock the Acura NSX and this pontiac car (Forgot the name, but this car was in the transformers game) WITHOUT using any cheats. Do I need to hold the record for every race event or something?

I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
The car he's thinking of is Jazz who was a Pontiac Solstice.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #1352
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey guys, i was wonderin. how do you unlock the stage 4 parts ever since they took away the unlock all things cheat on the 360 and i dont want to go buy it on the market place. can any1 help me?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #1353
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Keep playing a race day that's easy for you to beat and hope you get one from the cards. You can replay any race day as many times as you want. I would suggest doing a battle machine since you don't use your own cars and don't have to pay for repairs.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #1354
Unregistered

how do i get stage four and i dont mean win it radomly through winning race days i want stage 4 for all my cars and have everybrand and the cheatcodes i put in like unlockallthings and mastercode does not work. I WANT STAGE 4. someone please help me
Old 06-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #1355
Unregistered

i want stage 4
Old 06-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #1356
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
i used the ford GT and sometimes if your luky Ryo will total his car before he finishes.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #1357
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Im doing the drift races agianst Ryo but my car just isnt showing me the performance i need. any tps on the car i should use?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #1358
Unregistered

hi guys,

the cheat "unlockallthings" doesnt work for me. why?
Old 06-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #1359
Unregistered

Once you've downloaded the free update "unlockallthings" will not work. The designers disabled it.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #1360
Unregistered

what u have 2 do!
get a dodge charger
completely max it out with everything with level 3 and 4

i have one and its like 850 bhp i think
and it does 1100 + wheelies

and does the 1/4 mile under 9 seconds
Old 06-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #1361
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yessss finally.. thanx to everyones advice i finally did a wheelie in my Dodge Charger.. i think it was like 1000 feet
Old 06-09-2008, 05:51 AM   #1362
James Hubert

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

here is i good code and it works to just put it in as many times as you want and you get about $90,000.
OK what you do is type in"unlockallthings" in the secret code menu, and once its accepted. keep going back until you get to the main menu then go back to career then to continue, then to cars and garage and you should have four cars there that you never had.
sell them and you should get approximately $90,000. then go back to the main menu. this code can onjly be typed in everytime you turn on the game. so go back to your xbox 360 dashboard then start them game back up again. if you need a more clearer walk-through hit me up on myspace at www.myspace.com/velia_james

My name is James By the way
Old 06-09-2008, 06:25 AM   #1363
ironwillron1

Quote:
this game is driving me nuts,, ive tried several cars, tuned to the max and setup like how a lot of u guys are saying and i cant get them to wheelie at all, its a pain in the ass,, i was dominating every race day until the wheelie competitions started!!!

can someone please help me!!!
start in 3rd gear. gass it for 10 to 20 feet and hit nitro..and 4th and hold there
Old 06-09-2008, 06:27 AM   #1364
Unregistered

Quote:
hi guys,

the cheat "unlockallthings" doesnt work for me. why?
Must finish game first
Old 06-09-2008, 06:50 AM   #1365
Unregistered

Quote:
this game is driving me nuts,, ive tried several cars, tuned to the max and setup like how a lot of u guys are saying and i cant get them to wheelie at all, its a pain in the ass,, i was dominating every race day until the wheelie competitions started!!!

can someone please help me!!!
Easy. Most rear wheelers will do wheelies..Try the Camero or the Corvette. Stage em to 4..However some do better wheelees with low stage parts. stage 1 or less..lol...Start em in gear 3, give it gass for 4 or 5 feet, then nitro. shift to gear 4 (not 5). remember..gas,nitro, and gear 4..