About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #1276
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u cnt do 1342, i don da whole drag strip in my 1967 shelby gt500 n only got 1337
Oh contraire. It is entirely possible. Although most tracks record at 1337, one (which I can't remember) has a length of 1342. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of programming error or something (the game has alot).
Old 04-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #1277
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hmm.really.........i..cant..do.a..wheelie.[]

reduce aerodynamics? how??[:O]

i ve a chager with 857hp no hope still
Old 04-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #1278
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how to perform a wheelie
Old 04-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #1279
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
how cum when i put unlockallthings in thecode entry it says it is valid
Old 04-26-2008, 09:13 PM   #1280
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks I'll try to pick a supra up soon.

I was also wondering if there was a better Grip car. I have a Porsche 911 Turbo, fully tuned, I'm guessing there's something better out there, but anything that costs less than around $150,000?

Thanks in advance
DUDE BMW M3 E46
Old 04-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #1281
Unregistered

YES the supra can hold a wheelie for a 1/4 mile
Old 04-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #1282
Unregistered

Quote:
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
my corvette will kick ur ass!!!! in a drag
Old 04-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #1283
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???

what i used was a tuned up nissan skyline gt-proto but heres the thing. when Ryo goes off those small hills, his car tends to go flying. all u have to do is get behind him when he jumps and hit the NOS before u jump. then you should collide into him and TOTAL RYO. I've done it and it was HALIRIOUS!!!After that i just took it easy.

p.s HELP ME FOR WHEELIES! CANT DO THEM =(
Old 04-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1284
Unregistered

Yeah,the trick is to time your shifts correctly,don't drop the hammer and expect it to go a 1,000 foot.The only car I know that can do that is a charger r/t,challenger,and if you shift right the cuda should be able to pull it as well,just work on your shifting and increase your horsepower in the car.Oh and I also know that you also need topend,not raw acceleration to do it.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #1285
Unregistered

The code unlockallthings wont work it says it is not valid.

did anyone else get this message or did it expire or something?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:16 AM   #1286
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
put the rear shocks to stiff and u should lift easy
Old 04-29-2008, 02:08 PM   #1287
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
Im using the chevelle ss with around 800-900 bhp. what you need is a car with a lot of horse power in the rear and try softening up the suspension on the rear wheels of your car a little but be careful about the front suspension, to hard and you will bounce down hard and lose control. Try to keep it in the middle also change the timing to put a little more power into the early shifts and barely weaken it over the later shifts. With my chevelle ss I can wheely the entire 1/4 mile drag strip. Also if you start coming down out of a wheelie don't forget about nitro. It can boost you back up
Old 04-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #1288
NFS Pro

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how do u do wheelies
Well,

You start out with the Chevelle or Dodge Charger R/T,
set-up both with engine upgrades and horsepower, then adjust suspension for Front components close to FIRM, Rear components a 1/2 to soft. This will transfer the weight of the car to the rear, just like in real life racing. I should know, I own 82 Ford Mustang that runs a 1/4 mile in 9.14 seconds.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #1289
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have made it through the game very well, but there is one drift course I am having trouble scoring at least 3000 points. Tokyo Dockyard track C. what is the secret in getting at least 3000 points. Can anyone assist????

NFS Fan!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #1290
I Blew Up

Smile Supra

i have a supra with stage 3 engine and its faster than ur viper