About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #946
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i need help i have a dodge chrager r/t. i have about 900hp in it n it ruins low 7's. i cant go forward in the game because it doesnt do any wheelies. wat should i do
Old 02-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #947
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no button that'll make you car suddenly wheelie. It's got to do with the type of car. The car
I would highly recomend is a muscle car with rear wheel drive. I use the Dodge Charger R/T. It's parts are stage 4 for everything. Tunning is optional, but to bring out the roaring beast within it's old engine, tunning is the way to go. heres what I did. Drivetrain: put all gears to low, Engine: put all to high, Suspension: On ride hight, move the black dot down 3 or 2 places down.
Hope that helps.
nice tuning help but i cant do that i have about 900hp i wont be able go down the race way in low 7's
Old 02-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #948
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfgamer View Post
My Porsche Carrera S did a half mile in 11.86 seconds!!!
10.56 in my STI
Old 02-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #949
Unregistered

Quote:
What car do you have to have to do a wheely and what do you have to do to it.
the cars i use most for each event

drag-STI
1/4- 6.89
1/2-10.56

wheelie-CORVETTE
1345(entire track)evertime

grip-EVO or 911 gt2

speed-Zonda or lambo
the zonda is hard to control so it takes practice

drift-NSX or RX7
Old 02-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #950
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you do a wheelie with an impreza wrx sti i got all my parts to stage 3, i adjusted the ride height and starting boost and got the good body kit spolier and hood
a wheelie in an STI is not gon happin. its AWD. the most ive ever got mine off the ground was like 4 feet
Old 02-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #951
Unregistered

Don't buy a chevy mopars for life!! You shoud harden your rear suspension, and lower your car shorten your gears, that shoud do it.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #952
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't buy a chevy mopars for life!! You shoud harden your rear suspension, and lower your car shorten your gears, that shoud do it.
Actually NO, dont harden your rear suspension, please think about it, when you want the front of your car to come off the ground, the first thing you want to happen is the front end to "pop" off the ground, stiffen up the front so when you launch your shocks "pop". the second thing you want to happen is the weight to transfer to the back of the car, to do this SOFTEN the rear suspension, not only will it keep the weight over the rear of your car for wheelies, it will give you better traction, and also dont lower the car, the higher the center of gravity is, the more room it has to move back and forth, thus shifting weight, and the front of your car

hope i helped..........The Guru
Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #953
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with about 900bhp and 1000nm byte I cant get it onto a wheelie. can someone help me?
Weel i have don
the drag king and i got the car my car is a Mazda rx-8 and my power is lvl 2 and my traction is lvl 3 and my aero is lvl 4 i did not get how to do them at first but i got the hang of it on the drag king u no when it said like has your car got a nuff horse power to do u no i just upgraded my car and then it did a wheelie and the trick
is to get the best nos get zex and yews it when u are doing the wheelie.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #954
Unregistered

Yo anyone need help tuning Dodge Charger R/T into doing a wheelie just let me know. I got a Dodge Charger R/T with 957 hp, down quarter mile in low 7's.
Wheelie down whole runway. My record 1185 feet.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #955
Unregistered

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
so yea i have a dodge challenger and it woops the fuk outta everything, oh by the way my quickest 1/4 mile is a 3.56...bitch
Old 02-22-2008, 08:01 AM   #956
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?

go onto tune and make the rear shocks hard not soft and it will weelie for almost or the entire 1/2 drag
Old 02-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #957
Unregistered

Quote:
is the camaro ss the best car for wheelies? im looking to get one but i dont know if its good for wheelies

Dodge cahallenger is gr8 for wheelies, easily does 1/4 mile, i also like the S15 is good for wheelies and 1/4 mile drags. for the 1/2 mile i use the S13, and increase the drivetain steadily, fastest time is under 11secs
Old 02-22-2008, 08:25 AM   #958
Unregistered

Quote:
10.56 in my STI
10.35 in my S13
Old 02-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #959
Unregistered

yo how do you do a wheelie i have the new ford shelby
Old 02-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #960
Unregistered

i can't do a wheelie and i have the ford gt500 and it has a lot of the top equipment but it still doesn't do a wheelie, should i get a new car or what can i do