About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #766
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
K every1 it is very easy to get your car to wheelie! but how do you beet ryo watantabe going for the showdown king? I have wooped him at everything. but im stuck on the drift part of the competition. any hints e mail at bill.jeff@hotmail.com
I defeated him in the dift races using a Rx-7, with stage 4 parts, including the best body kit. Tunning the car is optional, I defeated him using the defaults. If you want to tune, put all engine to high, and drivetrain, all gears ro low. Also, bring as many repair markers and total repair makers as you can as you can never know what'll happen.
Hope this helps.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #767
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I really need help ....
The trouble is, I see and hear many people have cars that are around 1000 BHP mark. I have tuned, bought the best parts (stage 4, also including the best bodykit) for many of my cars, and still I cannot get the BHP even close to 1000 BHP. One example is my Ford GT500. It's BHP is at 683 (this was the best BHP that came up when I tuned it)
There are many posts on youtube showing their GT500's with about 900 BHP!!!!
This is for PlayStaion3
Is there anything im doing wrong?
Please help ......
I have a similar problem. But i think you can only get stage 3 parts ..... Anyway when i go check the BHP of my GT500 it's about 683. when i go to blueprint>blueprint summary its says 683BHP, then when i go tune the car, like fiddleling with the bars and stuff, then go to dyno test, its say's it's 694BHP, then when i saved what i done, i did blueprint> blueprint summary again i was 683BHP!!! wtf???!!! back down by 11BHP!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #768
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I have a similar problem. But i think you can only get stage 3 parts ..... Anyway when i go check the BHP of my GT500 it's about 683. when i go to blueprint>blueprint summary its says 683BHP, then when i go tune the car, like fiddleling with the bars and stuff, then go to dyno test, its say's it's 694BHP, then when i saved what i done, i did blueprint> blueprint summary again i was 683BHP!!! wtf???!!! back down by 11BHP!!!!
the way i see it is u have to have it in a drag mode and u get 1000 that is the way i see it
Old 01-22-2008, 03:11 AM   #769
StreetSmasher

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The best Drag Car is a camaro and the mazda rx-7 is good for wheeling i do 1,140feet with it
Old 01-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #770
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
Yo man 6.92 seconds drag with a zonda in drag mode buy one dey propa expensive do. bout 600m 2 wheels anal. its worth it
Old 01-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #771
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
cudas wont do wheelies(good)unless you go all out with them(toooooo much money)try the new gt500
696bhp and you pop wheelies down the whole strip in no time
Old 01-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #772
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
use N2O at end of 1 gear goin into 2 also make 1st stronger by tuneing it.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #773
Unregistered

hey guys. I was just wonderin what u guys thought the best drift, grip, top speed, etc. car is. It would help with ur opinions. thx.
right now i use the following:
Drag: ford gt 500
Grip: evo or zonda
Top speed: lambo
drift: cant remember
Old 01-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #774
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by balh View Post
ok u retatrd it is called a dodge charger not a ford charger get it right u people that call it a ford are really annoying the piss out of me eather get it right or dont talk about it really come on im sure alot of people will agree with me.

Remember it a dodge charger r/t not a ford charger r/t
First off learn how to spell "retard" and also while your at it learn how to spell "either" then you can talk shit to everyone else thanks!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #775
Unregistered

man all u have to do is type in [unlockallthings] and go back to the mane menu and go to ur garge and sell those cars buy a DODGE charger not a ford and get stage 4 parts and no 1 can touch u lol

or get the {zonda f} the fastest car in the game witch i have
Old 01-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #776
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

wats the best drifting car?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #777
Unregistered

the best car for drifting wuld either be a rx-7 or rx-8
. I went from a rx-7 to an rx-8 and both of them are pretty much the same. when you buy either of them put in stage 4 parts and good aerodynamics.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #778
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I need help i had used the (unlockallthings) so many times to every time i open the ps2 and now i finish super promotion race day and do not have more than stage 1 body for all (body kits ,hoods,exuaht tips,spoiler,etc ) is this correct or there is wrong in the game
Old 01-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #779
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I need help i had used the (unlockallthings) so many times to every time i open the ps2 and now i finish super promotion race day and do not have more than stage 1 body for all (body kits ,hoods,exuaht tips,spoiler,etc ) is this correct or there is wrong in the game
LOL!!! relax!! chill!!!
That is correct. You can ONLY get stage one for all those things (body kits ,hoods,exuaghts tips,spoiler,etc ) and another thing ....... dont cheat that many times dude, you might stuff up the game.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #780
Unregistered

Drifting is just throwing the a$$ end out and feathering the gas. I love the RX-8 and RX-7 for drifting. They are light, so they are easy to throw around and they handle well so you can catch yourself when you've gone too far. Any rear-wheel drive car with decent torque is good for drifting, but I've always done the best with the RX-8. I beat the drift king and Ryo with the RX-8.[/quote]

I'm not kidding... The Caddy rocks in drift, better than the M3! no upgrades, bone stock