About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #706
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
to do a wheelie you need all at least stage 3 parts, and rear wheel drive. NoS helps loads the best car is the charger, upgrade this with everything and youll do 1,300 ft wheelies easy. just use Nos after shifting to 3rd gear
Old 01-13-2008, 09:15 AM   #707
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Where do u type in cheat codes ?
Old 01-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #708
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
first of all it isin't a ford charger it is a dodge charger, try better traction packges, i have a dodge viper, with 865 hp, i can get a wheelie with it, traction is the main thing
Old 01-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #709
P.R.M RACING

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
What's the best drag car?

I have a Dodge Charger R/T:
900 some odd horsepower
I can get 0-100 in less than 3 seconds

I was wondering if there is any car better? If so, I want to buy it so if any of you have a better one please tell. =] thanx.
I have toyota supra 1,067hp and 900tR drag RAcing
Old 01-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #710
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
It is a dodge charger R/t not ford.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #711
Madness511
New Poster

I have the lotus doing MAD wheelies. I think the longest was 1264. I have all stage 4 stuff on it. Give it a shot. What I did is when i beat the game i saved the game on the normal slot and then i saved it on another slot. Then I sold all the cars and got my bank up to $1,000,000. So i could buy any car i wanted. Do that and you will have any car you want and be able to anything you want with any car.
Madness511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #712
Madness511
New Poster

One more thing, the "unlockallthings" cheat works multiple times. You have to shut down the xobox and put it in after you restart. It will give you a bunch of cars that you can keep or sell and bank some money.

Cheers!
Madness511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #713
shamrocks65life

im struggling with my wheelies nd need tips on how to wheelie. can you wheelie with a viper
Old 01-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #714
Unregistered

I use a gt500, about 700hp. cant get it to wheelie the entire 1/4. but, i know stiffen the rear, that transfers the weight to the rear when you stab throttle and brings the front end up. then soften the rear for more traction. Tall 1st gear, and play with the rest of the gears..

higher rpms, longer wheelie is what im on right now
Old 01-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #715
aaaaaaa

unlockallthings does not work AAAAAAAAA im done the fin game and i have like 2 stage 4 parts how the hell do i get them FRICK!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #716
shamrocks65life

Quote:
yeah dude your problem is that your calling your dodge a ford. way to be smart
i bought a charger(dodge not ford) and put all stage 4 parts nd beat the drag king and his mustang sucks bad
Old 01-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #717
shamrocks65life

go to the code entry
Old 01-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #718
shamrocks65life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness511 View Post
So I went from owning a camaro concept to a supra. I also got all the Stg 4 stuff and got the supra up to 900+ hp. But my shift points are weird. Is there a "perfect" setting for drag racing. I have already beaten the drag queen so i am asking for online racing. My gamertag is madness511 come race me.
wht system r u playin on
Old 01-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #719
HaloRonnie

If u wanna win drag races easily... buy a 350Z and give it all level 3 upgrades... it works good for the 1/4 mile and wheelie... i hav a 350Z and i beat tha drag king easily with it...
Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #720
Unregistered

Whats the best car for grip?
Whats the best car for speed? etc.