About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-11-2008, 11:29 PM   #691
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW Fenix bane View Post
is there an easy way to get money? i got a camaro concept it has 500 some odd horsepower and does about 600 feet wheelies but i need money and im in the thrid showdown and i have a really crappy horsepower and i need it if i want to beat any of the kings. thoughts?
I stomped the "drag king" chick's ass n my 240 with jus a little over 500 hp with out a problem.Ya dont need ungodly hp.Just have ur car set up right....
Old 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM   #692
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got a Pagani Zonda F. It runs a half mile in low tens and a quarter mile in the low sixes. It is $741,000 but I got a free car ticket bonus from a race. Its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got that car the same way...LMMFAO.... I use my Zonda 4 the speed races. my 240 runs 6's n the1/4,10"s n the 1/2,n does wheelies over 1300ft.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:37 AM   #693
Madness511
New Poster

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

So I went from owning a camaro concept to a supra. I also got all the Stg 4 stuff and got the supra up to 900+ hp. But my shift points are weird. Is there a "perfect" setting for drag racing. I have already beaten the drag queen so i am asking for online racing. My gamertag is madness511 come race me.
Madness511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:49 AM   #694
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi can someone help me, I'm on the first Race Day in Nevada and done it so many times and can't progress, how do I do this? I think i can complete the track with my eyes closed if i do it one more time.
Thanks
Just go up or down on the Career card, a new event is white colored. you just have to click on it
Old 01-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #695
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzze View Post
what is the best car too purchase for 125,000
well if you add another 25000 u can buy the ford gt or you can buy the evo and tune it or u can get an rx7 and put it in for drift races tune it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always tune your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or else........
Old 01-12-2008, 06:54 AM   #696
MANOS

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Help

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
HI I HAVE TJE SAME CHARGER AND THE SAME PROBLEM WHAT CAN I DO?
Old 01-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #697
needforspeedpro

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you need 2 get it in the random card picks after you win or dominate a race day.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #698
NEEDFORSPEEDPRO

To Beat Ryo's Speed Challenges, Get A Nissan Gt-r {not The Proto Though} You Can Beat Him Easily.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #699
NEEDFORSPEEDPRO

Talking These Are My Cars

Bmw M3 E92 {ray Krieger}
Pontiac Gto 65' {nate Denver}
Porshe 911 Gt2
Nissan Gt-r{r35}
Ford Gt
O6' Mustang Gt {karol Monroe}
Mitsubishi Evo {ryo Watanabe}

I Used The Unlockallthings Cheat To Get These Cars.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #700
Madness511
New Poster

I have my Supra running high 9's in the 1/2 mile and running low 6's in the 1/4 mile. Find me on xbox live @ madness511.
Madness511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #701
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do you beat ryo
Old 01-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #702
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
My skyline owned him
Old 01-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #703
Unregistered

i have completed the first stage against ryo now up to the second, the one with the drifts and grip events. My problem is that i have a 500+ hp GT mustang for drift and i still cant even come close to beating ryo in the first drift in tokyo. Why does he get the evo as a drift car and we cant? its really pissing me off cause i cant beat him. Any ideas?
Old 01-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #704
Unregistered

Quote:
THERE IS NO 3/4 MILE DUMN ASS AND THE GT 500 DOES DO 1/4 MILE WHEELIES ALL DAY
I LIKE CALLING PEOPLE DUMBASSES, DUMBASS! THIS IS FUN!! iS THERE A CHEAT TO GET FREE CAR MARKERS?? (DUMBASS)
Old 01-13-2008, 04:39 AM   #705
Unregistered

Angry Re: These Are My Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEEDFORSPEEDPRO View Post
Bmw M3 E92 {ray Krieger}
Pontiac Gto 65' {nate Denver}
Porshe 911 Gt2
Nissan Gt-r{r35}
Ford Gt
O6' Mustang Gt {karol Monroe}
Mitsubishi Evo {ryo Watanabe}

I Used The Unlockallthings Cheat To Get These Cars.
I DON'T CARE!!