About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #661
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

UNLOCKALLTHINGS does not work for me....do I have to be at a certain point in the game? Should I put a space in the words? HELP!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #662
nikitoo96

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have the same car with 953bhp i was wondering 2 but now i know the springy thing with the break get those to lvl 3 then go to its options and do every thing on low and there u go weelie from one end to the other!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #663
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey i got a dodge challenger R/T and i dono how to tune it just right, it runs horrible and just loses it after i use nos, this guy online ran a 6.14 1/4 mi and low 9s on the half, anybody have any tuning adivce so i get the best from this car?
Old 01-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #664
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey is it possible to get concept camaro on regular ps2 version and is there such thing as ps2 collectors edition like I have for carbon or is it only for ps3 and xbox 360 some one help me please
It has a collector edition but no concept camaro. Instead it has 5 new cars and loads of new tracks.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #665
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have a supra tuned up with all stage 4 parts by using cheats and it does great in wheelie comps but it does wheelies in drags too and messes everything up. Does anyone know a car that doesnt do wheelies on a drag comp.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #666
Unregistered

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yeah the nissan 240sx with all lvl 4 and the right tuning the car is very fast, beat my chevelle, with no whellie, no i dono how to tune it sorry.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:41 AM   #667
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slObitZa View Post
can any1 tell me is it possible to unlock stage 2 wheels!? Or body kits, spoilers, bla bla bla.......
well, i wouldnt be surpriced if you are very early in the game but u should get the quickly after the start of the game
Old 01-10-2008, 05:14 AM   #668
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakosha14 View Post
what the best tune will be for Shelby gt500 grip mode?
and what the best tune for lamborghini speed mode?
and can anyone plz tell me what is RWD, FWD, and AWD?

thnx,
Front Wheel Drive Rer wheel and all wheel..
Old 01-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #669
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yo i got a charger R/T and it has 950 hp and i got it to whellie but i can only get it to about 230 ft anyone got any tips about how to get further

thx
Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #670
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
How do u do drag racin i dont get it at all is really weird
Old 01-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #671
Drag King

Cool Help 4 those hu cant drag or wheelie

I have just become the Drag king, i use a Charger r/t 875bhp n i wheelie 1339 ft, 1/4 miles in 7.95s n 1/2 miles in 11.84s. The best drag and wheelie car is the charger r/t fully tune this beast and it will do you well, i beat the drift king by 800ft in wheelie competition and by 2 seconds in 1/4 and 3 seconds in 1/2 .The trick to wheelie is 2 tune your suspension so that all front settings are fully to the left and all rear settins are fully to the right. Shift off the line perfect nd shift all gears perfect (dont mess wiv your gear ratio thers no point). As soon as you shift into third hit the nos (dont mess wiv the nos birsts - no point) contuinue with perfect shifts and ur garunteed no wheelie a ful 1/4mile.

DRIFT KING - AT150490
Old 01-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #672
Unregistered

Talking Re: Help 4 those hu cant drag or wheelie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag King View Post
I have just become the Drag king, i use a Charger r/t 875bhp n i wheelie 1339 ft, 1/4 miles in 7.95s n 1/2 miles in 11.84s. The best drag and wheelie car is the charger r/t fully tune this beast and it will do you well, i beat the drift king by 800ft in wheelie competition and by 2 seconds in 1/4 and 3 seconds in 1/2 .The trick to wheelie is 2 tune your suspension so that all front settings are fully to the left and all rear settins are fully to the right. Shift off the line perfect nd shift all gears perfect (dont mess wiv your gear ratio thers no point). As soon as you shift into third hit the nos (dont mess wiv the nos birsts - no point) contuinue with perfect shifts and ur garunteed no wheelie a ful 1/4mile.

DRIFT KING - AT150490
yo thx i got a charger R/T with 950 hp and i cant do long wheelies, my best wheelie is 250 ft
Old 01-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #673
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
make your rear shocks stiff as possible that will definately do the trick! plus its a dodge
Old 01-10-2008, 02:23 PM   #674
Unregistered

Quote:
I have a supra tuned up with all stage 4 parts by using cheats and it does great in wheelie comps but it does wheelies in drags too and messes everything up. Does anyone know a car that doesnt do wheelies on a drag comp.
here is the best car: get a ford gt with all stage 4 parts and make the rear shocks soft(this makes it not do wheelies. make them stiff if you want to do wheelies) it does about 7.38 on a drag and really far wheelies
Old 01-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #675
quinny

right i can do a weelie but wen i hit nos it just flips any help boys