About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-07-2008, 11:33 PM   #646
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE someone tell me which car is easiest to control (and how to tune it to make it easy to control) in Speed mode.

im on PC and it's almost impossible to do the speed races with the keyboards, i always end up in a ditch or something
(only won a few times when most of the AI crashed)

i currently have a almost all stage3 Dodge Viper (newer looking ones) should i change this?

money isn't an issue, i currently can afford the Lambro, but is that car the best handling for speed?
I got a Pagani Zonda F, and it's the BEST at speed races-I MUST WARN YOU-it's sensitve at high speeds the way I have it tuned.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #647
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Got a question? I have a supra with level 3 engine and both level 4 aero and suspension why do i only crank out 380 hp???? can anybody help me.
buy level 4 engine level4 forcred induction and level 4 nitrious
Old 01-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #648
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a shelby gt 500 new and i can get it up to wheelie is almost in 720 bhp, but i dont know if i have to change tuning of suspencion or engine can someone tell me
pre-stage..................................
Old 01-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #649
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I got a cts-v that runs 7's who wants to play?????
Old 01-08-2008, 03:48 AM   #650
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
omg yall are noobs but all good i ruin a supra i get low 6s everything lev 4 on drag so if yall need help then hit me up i might share blueprints g tag greeneydmonster
i run the 1/4 drag 3.54 s flat mwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-08-2008, 05:33 AM   #651
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i got 1307m for wheelie in 1/4 mil drag.wekekekeke
i use chevy c6 with 706hp. can anybody breaks this records.....carlo_baxter indonesia
Old 01-08-2008, 05:43 AM   #652
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

carlo_baxter indonesia.this is the tips.set u'r car with lower front suspension than rear.set u'r hp up to 700hp.
in the race stats with 0rpm.and when u'r car standing.don't see the rpm to get perfect shift.see u'r car n before u'r car downs change u'r shift.after get 3rd shift get u'r nos.let see how long u can get u'r wheelie.don't forget to up u'r shift.let's stats....
Old 01-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #653
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a camaro and it does the strip in about 6.12
Old 01-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #654
Unregistered

Quote:
i run the 1/4 drag 3.54 s flat mwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Can you tell me how? the fastest i can go is 5.98 seconds on the 1/4,, and 9.23 on 1/2 (Zonda)
fastest 60 ft,,, 1 second lol

clearly its a bug you using,, pls tell me!!!

PS: this game is so un-relistic lol
Old 01-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #655
Unregistered

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
i got a corvette z06 to do over 1235ft and the camero sucks dick
Old 01-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #656
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
in order to do a wheelie you got to boost from the start point and try to have the gear in the red area but not to long or it will blow up do it as much as you can on each gear when suspended in air i recommend th dodge charger r/t my record is a 273m wheelie!
Old 01-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #657
Unregistered

how the fudge do you get a good drift against ryo wantanabe when beating him the game is rigged like some little traks i can pull off 7000 drift points and real long ones are about 2500? its rigged im tellin you
Old 01-09-2008, 03:23 AM   #658
carlo_baxter

when drift i like use Rx-8 coz it's very good in handling the best drift i got with that car 8127 points.use the max upgrade n default setting.when the corners about 145 degree use u'r nos.wooowww.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #659
slObitZa

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

can any1 tell me is it possible to unlock stage 2 wheels!? Or body kits, spoilers, bla bla bla.......
Old 01-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #660
Unregistered

Quote:
man!i have the wii and its hard to cotrol!any one out there have wii!hola at yo boy!
yo man i fell ur pain i have a wii to and its hard as fuck, especially drag races its fucking impossible to man well i almost finished the game i just cant beat the drag king man he's off da hock!!!