About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2008, 06:47 AM   #616
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i got a zonda p withy stage 4 parts and the best body
for it (rims,hood,spoiler)
Old 01-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #617
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hi can someone help me, I'm on the first Race Day in Nevada and done it so many times and can't progress, how do I do this? I think i can complete the track with my eyes closed if i do it one more time.
Thanks
Old 01-06-2008, 08:43 AM   #618
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

1.what is th best is the best drift car?

2.how much horse power do i need for a wheely n a chevelle ss?
Old 01-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #619
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How do you get a free car marker?
I realy need it because I have almost no money and I need a good car.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #620
Unregistered

well i can truely say that the ford GT is the best for drags mine kicks ass and the zonda is one of da best for grip races
Old 01-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #621
Unregistered

if u want repair markers go to the code menu and type in safetynet you should get 5 free markers
Old 01-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #622
Unregistered

ive got a charger r/t with 860 bhp and i havent lost one drag yet....7.7 sec 1/4 mile..

also ive got a mazda rx8 for drifting and i can normally get about 6000 pts drifting without trying.

got audi s5 for grip..and its got about 600 bhp...its an animal to drive but fun and affective..
Old 01-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #623
dmarco

just do your best...the game so far is hot its the best yet
Old 01-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #624
hijaker

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
no man if u can do perfect shifts with it all what u have to do is that after the 4th shift use NOS and keep ur wheelie for the end of the strip
Old 01-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #625
Unregistered

i dont know how to wheelie in a wheelie contest. can you tell me.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #626
schlep16
New Poster

Quote:
yo all u need is the free car marker and then use it to get the pagani zonda

easy
yer how do u get these free car markers??
schlep16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #627
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlep16 View Post
yer how do u get these free car markers??
You get them by winning and dominating races. I only got one in my whole career until the end, but it's random. It can be one of the prizes that you pick.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #628
Unregistered

My Supra Did 10.89 In A 1/2 Mile......wheelie Almost The Whole Way
Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 AM   #629
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i need help i have a Nissan skyline and i have 715 ft-lbs and still cant do any wheelies.
you are doin it in completely the wrong car m8 it has to be a musle and the best musle to use is shelby gt500
Old 01-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #630
Vasilovits
New Poster

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have a Nissan GT-R Proto with 1352 HP. I have all settings done for a wheelie but i can't do nothing.I tried it with skyline too but i failed again. Do i need a musle car ?

Last edited by Vasilovits; 01-07-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Vasilovits is offline   Reply With Quote