About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #601
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hello the kid above me i have a 360 and all u have to do is shift up on the controller (the closest one to the a button)
Old 01-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #602
nirode360

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EARN LOADS OF CASH!

Right this is the way i use to get loads of cash

Firstly get good at drifting. Go to noise bomb. And start racing! what i have found is if you get good, u can dominate in 3 races, 4 if your not so good.
My point is:
1 race win $6500
2 race win $6500 then
Tack won $5500
maybe more cash when picking bonus
3 race win $6500
4 race win $6500 if you didnt do it in 3 races
Dominated $11000 maybe more cash when picking bonus
At least you will make $35000 and it only takes 5 mins

My point is repeat noise bomb and earn lots of cash quicky.
As soon as you have dominated do it again. do the minimum requirements and repeat.

use the "unlockallthings" code so you can get all the stage 4 stuff for the car you have dying to get.

Can anyone help me???
I am trying to find a really stable car for the speed runs.
the viper makes a good speed car or the 60000 GT-R
Old 01-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #603
cheat king
New Poster

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Need for speed: pro street
Cheat mode
At the "Code Entry" menu in Career mode, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Most codes can only be used once. Therefore it is recommended that the auto-save option be disabled before using the codes in the event you wish to revert the game to its original state.
Unlock everything
Enter "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" or "MASTERCODE" as a code to unlock all bonuses.
Extra money
Enter "1MA9X99" as a code to get an extra $2,000 in Career mode.
Enter "W2iOLLO1" as a code to get an extra $4,000 in Career mode.
Enter "L1iS97A1" as a code to get an extra $8,000 in Career mode.
Enter "CASHMONEY" or "1Mi9K7E1" as a code to get an extra $10,000 in Career mode.
Enter "REGGAME" as a code to get $10,000 and unlock some cars in Career mode, including the Chevrolet Camaro Concept, Ford Mustang GT 500, and Nissan R34 Skyline.
Five free repair markers
Enter "SAFETYNET" as a code to get five free repair markers in Career mode.
Audi TT 3.8 Quattro
Enter "ITSABOUTYOU" as a code to unlock the Audi TT 3.8 Quattro in Career mode.
Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Enter "HORSEPOWER" as a code to unlock the Chevrolet Chevelle SS in Career mode.
Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI and Vinyl
Enter "ZEROZEROZERO" as a code to unlock the Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI and Vinyl in Career mode.
Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT10 and Vinyl
Enter "ENERGIZERLITHIUM" as a code to unlock the Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT10 and Vinyl in Career mode.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Enter "MITSUBISHIGOFAR" as a code to unlock the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution in Career mode.
Bonus Collector's Edition cars
Enter "COLLECTORSED" as a code in the Collector's Edition to unlock the Acura Integra, Acura NSX, Audi RS4, Lexus IS350, and Pontiac Solstice GXP.
Castrol Syntec Vinyl
Enter "CASTROLSYNTEC" as a code to unlock the Castrol Syntec Vinyl.
K&N Vinyl
Enter "WORLDSLONGESTLASTING" as a code to unlock the K&N Vinyl.
Relock cars
Enter "LEIPZIG" as a code to lock all cars previously unlocked with the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code.
Prequel bonus
Have a saved game file from Need For Speed: Carbon on your memory card to get $10,000, five small repair markers, and five large repair markers.
Bonus cars
Defeat the indicated opponent in Career mode to unlock the corresponding car:
1965 GTO: Speed King (Nate Denver)
1995 RX-7: Drift King (Aki Kimura)
2006 Mustang GT: Drag King (Karol Monroe)
2008 Evo X: Showdown King (Ryo Watanabe)
2008 M3 E92: Grip King (Ray Krieger)
Easy money
Enter the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code. Exit to the main menu, reload Career mode, and you should now have the Nissan 240 SX, modern Pontiac GTO, Chevy Cobalt SS, and black Dodge Viper SRT 10 in your garage. Sell those four cars to get approximately $90,000. Then, save your career, and reset the game. Load your saved career. Enter the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS" code again. Exit to the main menu, reload Career mode, then go to your garage. The Nissan 240 SX, modern Pontiac GTO, Chevy Cobalt SS, and black Dodge Viper SRT 10 should be in your garage again. Repeat this process as much as desired.
Free Repair Markers
Enter into any Street King Tiers event. You will be given two free Repair Markers. Leave the Race Day, and reenter to get two more free Repair Markers. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Recommended dragster
The best dragster is the Nissan 240SX. The first chance you get, make the 240SX your drag choice. Put on all the best performance parts you can afford. Remember, you need a lot of speed and traction. After you start setting new track records, you will be invited to race Karol Monroe the Drag King.
Defeating Ryo Watanabe
Use the following cars to defeat Ryo Watanabe. Upgrade all cars with Level 4 performance parts and max out the aerodynamics. Note: Bring lots of Total Markers to Race Day.
Grip: Pagani Zonda. Use a "Free Car Marker" for this car, if available. You can also use this car to defeat the Grip King.
Drag: Ford Shelby GT500 or Chevrolet Chevelle SS. Do not do anything to the aerodynamics of the Chevelle. You can also use those cars to defeat the Drag King.
Drift: BMW Z4 M Coupe. Even though it has low stats, it is a great drift car. You can use this car to defeat the Drift King. Alternately, use the Mazda RX-7 if you have won it from the Drift King. It already has all Level 4 performance parts; all you have to do to it is increase its aerodynamics.
Speed: Ford GT. You can also use this car to defeat the Speed King.
cheat king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:50 AM   #604
schlep16
New Poster

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

why do 8u guys keep on asking how do u wheelie. im a noob and i have been on this everyday and i ahve read every1's advice for a wheelie fu.ck if u just read what every1 else has written u'll have no fuc.kinging problem jesus christ. juust get a rear wheel drive, high ride height lots of traction and power and sum suspension and u'll be fine, but i might always be wrong coz im a noob
i read every1's so now i know wat to do u guys are so stupid
schlep16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #605
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;139712]Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?[/QUwhere it ses code entry
Old 01-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #606
nyjiah

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
yor supose to use nitrouse when ur car is about to go down ull stay up for about 1,100 ft
Old 01-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #607
Unregistered

i tried every muscle car and could never wheelie. i heard that the rx 7 was good and so i got one, and installed a stage2 engine and a stage 3 suspension. on my first ever run with it i wheelied the whole length!!! the magic is in stage 3 suspension, apparantely any rear wheel drive car only needs the suspension.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #608
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought an e92 m3 and tuned with all three stage parts and i still only get 535 bhp with 480 torque- my supra has mostly stage 2 parts and has 790hp. any reason why this happens
well, its very technical...the supra is more powerful
Old 01-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #609
Unregistered

Hey guys can some1 tell me which cars in ur oppinnion are the best in each event. thx alot.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #610
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

some one help me please!!
on need for speed pro street i cant get on to any of the the other race courses and im dominating the other 1s (show down Chicago) and the 1 after that but its not letting me onto any more and its winding me up :@
tell me how to get on to more please!!
Old 01-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #611
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a shelby gt500 for drag and i have 600 horses atm..and for some reason every1 with 450 horses is beatin me..any1 got any tips. i just got the game
I found that the car with the best track stability and power was a fully upgraded classic dodge charger, if you use your nitro right...and that the best wheelie car is the classic challenger, but it has issues with stability, even though I beat the king with it.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #612
Unregistered

You guys are dumb, the Ford Shelby GT500 is the best dragger. 6.3 quarter, 8.3 half, and whellies that go 1200+ feet (usaully max it), only problem, it fly off the track so have some total repair markers
Old 01-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #613
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ffs Guys All U Need To To Whellies Is Have Stage 3 Suspension!!!! So Such Up With Body Kit And Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 03:37 AM   #614
gamerboy46v

Quote:
man need for speed pro street is easy i got the zonda and the lamborghini and the ford gt its cool
when do you get the zonda and how did you get all the money
Old 01-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #615
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerboy46v View Post
when do you get the zonda and how did you get all the money
yo all u need is the free car marker and then use it to get the pagani zonda

easy