About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-31-2007, 12:29 PM   #526
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do you do awheelie on nfs pro street on xbox 360? i have a shelby gt500 with 711 bhp
Old 12-31-2007, 12:56 PM   #527
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a dodge challenger yet i cant weeliee, like i have 780bhp yet i cant do it. what should i do to tune it so it weeliees.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:58 PM   #528
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey can any1 help me?
Wats da best drift car 2 face ryo? I hammer him on everything but drift and i need 2 beat him 2 move on.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:44 PM   #529
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

man!i have the wii and its hard to cotrol!any one out there have wii!hola at yo boy!
Old 12-31-2007, 07:09 PM   #530
schlep16
New Poster

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
man!i have the wii and its hard to cotrol!any one out there have wii!hola at yo boy!
lol i could imagine, i feel sorry for u. but why would u use a wii for nfs ps i would think its very hard but o well, i use ps2 and thats a bit hard but o well
schlep16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:14 PM   #531
schlep16
New Poster

do u guys no wat the 2 best dragsters are hey are the

dodge chrarger and the what can sum1 plz help thanx

o and for wheelies to
Old 12-31-2007, 08:44 PM   #532
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

can u wheelie a ford gt?
Old 12-31-2007, 10:09 PM   #533
schlep16
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u wheelie a ford gt?
im sorry dude but u cant. if i wass you i would use that for grip or speed races

try the dodge charger R/T for good wheelies
Old 12-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #534
Unregistered

i have a full blown stage 4 dodge charger and i can only wheelie for like a split second at the very beginning. can someone please help me??? i need to move on in the game and i cant get past this
Old 12-31-2007, 10:21 PM   #535
schlep16
New Poster

ummm maugbe make the suspension i think stifre and then make it better taraction and high or low aerodynamic im really not sure coz i ahvent got ntehre but im a car expert lol and ma friends have told me but try aerodynamic, and suspension fidle wif it and see wat u can get out of it
Old 01-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #536
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ydo ppl keep on asking about the wheelies go back & read wat ppl have rote stop asking it's not that hard ok
Old 01-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #537
Unregistered

u need lvl 3 suspesion in any car to do a wheelie u dummies
Old 01-01-2008, 03:36 AM   #538
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Just figured I'd throw this in here I got a shelby gt500 and can get wheelies for an easy 900+ feet. Stiffen up the suspension in the front and lossen the back. Before the light turns green throw the car into first but dont gas it till the race starts shift as close to green as you can once you shift into third nos the bitch. But if your gonna take on the wall you might wanna shift early to drop the car down and not lose too much speed. Also if your drag is too high when you get your car up it will slam the back end into the ground and drop it. If you can after you hit the ground nos it to try and get the nose back up.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:33 AM   #539
Unregistered

You need to wait for the other car to go then shift to 1st then pull back and accelerate and noz it when your falling.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #540
Unregistered

what do u all mean by shifting right coz i have a camaro with all of the lvl 4 power upgrades, and rle low aero, bt i still cant do a wheelie..