About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-18-2007, 12:30 AM   #331
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need help. i did the lithium cheat and got the viper but its hopeless at grip races. i want it for drags but i dont know how to change its cattagory from grip to drag, can anyone help me
On the garage, select the car u wanna switch mode, and then just press 2 and select the new mode.
remember, the blueprint of the recent mode will be deleted, but not the upgrades u used to buy. you still can install all the upgrade in the same car although it has been switched to new mode.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #332
Loganb31

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

DUDE 240sx all the way 4 drag..... i get 6.9-7.9 evry run and 1,500 ft. wheelies
Old 12-18-2007, 06:46 AM   #333
NFS former fan

NFS ProStreet Review

I used to be a huge fan of the NFS series but then I played ProStreet.
No, I am not saying the game is awful. On the contrary itís a pretty decent game,
It might be the best in its class cos other rally games I tried kinda really suck such as Dirt for example. It is so fucking difficult that it takes all the fun out of it. Anyway, when I began playing
ProStreet I seemed to enjoy it. The change of direction from illegal street racing felt good. And I enjoyed the graphics a lot. But, the more I played the more disappointment it brought.

So here are a few complaints about the game.
1 Graphics are cool, but gosh couldnít they introduce a little diversity in the track surroundings, I mean its all the same green forest in each track. Itís kinda nice seeing it for the first time, but then you really start to get bored and frustrated as there is no change in the background picture from track to track.

2. The tracks themselves are boring too. Very few bridges and tunnels which I love and very few things you can crash on the way. Itís all the same blacktop through the game.

3 The whole idea of having a separate car for each race mode may be fine, but why the hell should I change the mode at the expense of a car upgrade? I mean itís really frustrating to see your muscle car go back to the stock state. It just makes no sense. If I canít use those parts on this car anymore, why canít I use them on another car or at least sell them? You really feel like the game steals from you.

4 This wheelie thing really pisses me off. It is no fun at all, and the game gives you no clue what kind of car you need to participate effectively.

I think the major fault with the ProStreet, as well as Carbon and Most Wanted, is that the developers definitely took notice of other popular games such as Dirt and San Andreas. I wish they never did. The first Underground was a fucking original idea and it was a massive hit. And then this whole copycat thing began. The free roam mode in Most Wanted is nothing more than a fake San Andreas city. The tracks and landscapes in ProStreet are an obvious rip-off of Dirt.

Damn, when I buy NFS I donít want to get another San Andreas or another Dirt clone. I want to get an original game which can stand by itself. I didnít find that in ProStreet and thatís why it sucks.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #334
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i need cheats for nfs prostreet if u could help me out yo

go tho page 2 of this website,and scroll down
Old 12-18-2007, 03:58 PM   #335
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Kind of a n00b question.

In career mode I beat the 2 drags and the 2 races, Than there is nothing left for me to do, if I leave race day I lose all my points and there is nothing else I can do but race the same 4 races over again.

What do I do?
Old 12-18-2007, 06:30 PM   #336
Unregistered

Re: NFS ProStreet Review

3 The whole idea of having a separate car for each race mode may be fine, but why the hell should I change the mode at the expense of a car upgrade? I mean itís really frustrating to see your muscle car go back to the stock state. It just makes no sense. If I canít use those parts on this car anymore, why canít I use them on another car or at least sell them? You really feel like the game steals from you.

it doesnt, it just removes the parts, you still have them you just have to reinstall them .. at no cost .. idiot
Old 12-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #337
Unregistered

Quote:
yes, all you have to do is select a certain drag race or something and if your still stuck go on their website

thank you
bigfoot1175
i dont know how to do a whellie how do u do it??
Old 12-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #338
Unregistered

Best Drag Car(not 4 Wheelie) The Newer Shelby Kicks Ass In Drag..... With Only Stg3 Prts And A Few Stg4 Prts And Only Stg1 Nos I Got A 5.93 Quarter Mile Time..... Dunno Nout U Guys But That Kicks Ass!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 AM   #339
Unregistered

i using dodge charger but still canot wheelie. can anyone teach me set those thing to do wheelie?
Old 12-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #340
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

You fuckin' idiot, it's notFord Charger, but Dodge Charger! Dodge an Ford are two very different things!
Old 12-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #341
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi i am new to need for speed - prostreet. can anyone tell me how do u do the wheelies in the game?
Old 12-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #342
ZONDAking

Quote:
do not have a spoiler on you drag ride ! if u do, u cant make a wheelie.. i haved the sAME problem with a corvette... and if anyone knows a very good drag ride, please tell me..
I have fully tuned Zonda with some level 4 parts and without a spoiler.It has about 1300 bhp and over 1100 Nm torque! It runs 1/4 mile drag strip in almost 7 secs likewise average wheelie distance is 1300 feet.
I defeated the drag king like a baby.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:46 PM   #343
ZONDAking

Quote:
i using dodge charger but still canot wheelie. can anyone teach me set those thing to do wheelie?
Tune your ride for the best acceleration. especially set the gears to the shortest. in race get the frst 3 or 2 shifts perfect and then let the nitrous do the distal way to the finish line. but remember: as more perfect shifts you make- better wheelie you will make.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:45 PM   #344
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yeah i got the game yesterday and i cant figure out how to use the cars i buy and upgrade. can some one help?
Old 12-20-2007, 03:08 AM   #345
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;140948]hey whats up.. im sure some of u know some maybe dont but the code unlockallthings can be used more than once......and it gives four cars in ur garage...the viper cobalt 240 and gto i believe...u can turn around and sell those and get about 90,000 then just save the game turn it off, turn it back on and put the code in again then go back to main menu reload ur career and those four cars are inthere again...u can repeat this many times..;-)....

i can repeat the cheat but the cars arent in my garage ive only got my own cars !!!