About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-06-2007, 09:01 AM   #211
Sad to say!

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Just another one that cannot do the wheelie thing on nfs pro street.

Will someone please be so kind to help me!

Please, Please, Please
Old 12-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #212
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hi, what is the best car for drifting?
And when drifting how should you go about to get the best score?(eg ride fast or drift at high angles etc?) Thanks
Old 12-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #213
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

get the old pontiac gto install all stage 4 parts, after gettin it into 4th gear hit the nos an u'll pull a wheely thru out the hole race
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #214
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

get a nissan silvia install all stage 4 parts and to get an extra 100 piont bonus hit nitrous and ebrake at the same time when comin up to a corner and also u will get anuva 250 points for goin fast
Old 12-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #215
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I found using a Viper with stage 4 NOS has worked for me.
1,344ft wheelie
7.19 1/4 mile
11.26 1/2 mile

can't wait to but rest of stage 4 upgrades
Old 12-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #216
Unreg Pesti

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same but im using mine for grip, im untouchable
i've tried mine in speed challenge first...

two words:
SUICIDE CAR

ok... now a serious question... i have pagani zonda and GT 500 for drag races... and in wheelie competition i have problem... both my cars are doing wheelie but they fall down after 40-50m... i don't think my gear changing is problem cause i mastered it in normal drag races. I'm always last... i managed to pass all race days with wheelie competition but now i have to beat that stupid drag king with wheelie in first race xD

please help.

ty

Pesti, CRO
Old 12-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #217
Unregistered

i have a 240 doing 800 plus wheelies. its the best ive found for wheelies. i hit the n.o.s as soon as i hit 3rd a i can do it repeatedly
Old 12-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #218
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey whats up.. im sure some of u know some maybe dont but the code unlockallthings can be used more than once......and it gives four cars in ur garage...the viper cobalt 240 and gto i believe...u can turn around and sell those and get about 90,000 then just save the game turn it off, turn it back on and put the code in again then go back to main menu reload ur career and those four cars are inthere again...u can repeat this many times..;-).....

and one last thing i got a viper fully hooked up but when i drag i cant control that shit............cause of the wheelie......any one know how to fix that????..
Old 12-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #219
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have a Pagini Zonda now and cant do a wheelie. I had no prblem in my Hemi Cida but cant do it now. My pal said its something to do with how im shifting. What way should i dhift to do a wheelie?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #220
maxispeed

for street to be the king better use cars as follows:
grip - Mitsubishi Evolution / porsche 911 turbo ^^
drift - mazda RX7 /Infinity G35
drag/wheellie - Pontiac GTO & Shelby GT500
speed - porsche 911 turbo /Nissan Skyline GTR

codes :
collectorsed&
mitsubishigofar
zerozero
itsaboutyou
reggame etc ^^
Old 12-07-2007, 01:35 PM   #221
Unregistered

i got the zonda with all stage 3 performance parts 1,136hp

1/4mile = 6.89
1/2mile = 11.52

but cannot wheelie
Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #222
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
any one know these freacking cheat codes cant fugure m out..... by the way to get a 1300 plus wheelie get charger and use nos ive found that using the clutch to shift makes u stand right back up if u start to fall
Old 12-07-2007, 06:12 PM   #223
Unregistered

not if u have the cheat unlockallthings
Old 12-07-2007, 07:34 PM   #224
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreg Pesti View Post
i've tried mine in speed challenge first...

two words:
SUICIDE CAR

ok... now a serious question... i have pagani zonda and GT 500 for drag races... and in wheelie competition i have problem... both my cars are doing wheelie but they fall down after 40-50m... i don't think my gear changing is problem cause i mastered it in normal drag races. I'm always last... i managed to pass all race days with wheelie competition but now i have to beat that stupid drag king with wheelie in first race xD

please help.

ty

Pesti, CRO

I would try and beat him in the first race, if he won i would restart. But once i won i would try not to wheelie and just drive him off the road, meaning he only got about 200feet
Old 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM   #225
Unregistered

A WAY FOR INFINITE MONEY
exit career..load career....enter the "UNLOCKALLTHINGS"cheat....this will unlock a few cars...sell those cars for aprox 90000..save career..restart the game and repeat as much as you want