About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #2116
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Change your shift points, boost levels, etc. Use your nitrous at the right time... It makes wheelies in any car
Old 12-04-2010, 03:14 AM   #2117
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hello i have ford shelby gt500 with 733bhp, power stage 3, traction stage 3 and aero stage 2. but i still can't do a wheelie. can anyone help me?
Old 12-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #2118
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i have ford shelby gt500 with 733bhp, power stage 3, traction stage 3 and aero stage 2. but i still can't do a wheelie. can anyone help me?
Sell it and get a chevy
Old 12-19-2010, 02:44 AM   #2119
Unregistered

i hav a challenger but i cant keep up the wheelie
Old 12-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #2120
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For best wheelie race results:
1.) get a chevy chevelle
2.) install all stage 3 engine parts,drivetrain, and forced induction
3.) get a stage 3 suspention

after that, tune:
suspention-max out the hardness
engine parts-drivetrain-set all gear ratios to short
engine timing-seven clicks to advanced
make huge back tires....

YOU WILL POP A AMAZING WHEELIE FOR THE WHOLE LEGNTH GARUNTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #2121
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i got a mazda rx8 and i put it on stage 4 package and it goes fast and does wheelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 03:46 AM   #2122
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yes get the long lasting NOS than as soon as your car starts to drop give it some nos for as long as u want se if that works
Old 12-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #2123
Unregistered

just get stage 3 nos and give it but the catch is don't use it all at once when u do your wheel stand and than your car starts to drop give it more nos !!!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #2124
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfgamer View Post
My Porsche Carrera S did a half mile in 11.86 seconds!!!
uhhhh my ford gt did that in 9 seconds sooooooo.......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 12-29-2010, 03:45 AM   #2125
Unregistered

Can anybody tell me how to get stage 4 performance parts??? Code unlockallthings wont work? any suggestions please and thank you
Old 01-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #2126
nfsfan09

All you have to do is beat Karol Monroe if your car wont do a wheelie the when you start drive on to her side of the trak and slam her while she is doing a wheelie and she will total
nfsfan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #2127
nfsfan09

all you have to do is when you are racing karol monroe as soon as the light turns greem drive on to her side of the track and total her while shes doing a wheelie and keep doind that for all the wheelie competions its not neccesary for the 1 mile drag jus keep totaling her and by the way to beat her i used a gt500 2009 shelby gt and put the same body kit on it.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #2128
nfsfan09

wat system do u have some codes dnt work but i have a ps3 so mine always works
Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #2129
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsfan09 View Post
wat system do u have some codes dnt work but i have a ps3 so mine always works
I am using a ps3 but cant get the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code to work... got any ideas? do you have to be signed in to the playstation network for it to work?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #2130
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am using a ps3 but cant get the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code to work... got any ideas? do you have to be signed in to the playstation network for it to work?
well u see u dont need to conect to the enternet u might of miss spelled it or all ready used it which u can turn off and back on again and use it again so yea u probaly mayed a mistake or somethin and it dose work cause i got a ps3 aswell k and have a nice day.