About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #2056
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

right 1st get a dodge charger then quick upgrade everything to the max then go to tune then on suspension go to rear tire pressure put that all the way down. then go to engine then put start boost to high then go into wheelie event and push left anologue stick up get to 3rd gear nos it and u will get 1500 each time
Old 07-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #2057
xGNARFACEKILLAx
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 xGNARFACEKILLAx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Question go on YouTube and search prostreet fastest drag and watch cheat king how the he'll does he do 1.78 quater mile
xGNARFACEKILLAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #2058
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by only the best View Post
K i have a dodge charger rite but i cant figure out how 2 do weelys does any1 here know a 'perfect' way 2 tune it up so it can do atleast 800ft long weelys plz plz plz plz PLZ some one tell help me out, im geting really anoyed with the game!!!!!
I have a chevelle, and in order for it to do a wheelie i got grade 4 suspension and went to tuning and set the rear tire pressure as high as posible. After other tuning i finaly got it to do 1,389 feet wheelies.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #2059
Unregistered

Your best off using the supra it can clear a drag track on 2 wheels no problem with good shifting ovcourse.....
Old 07-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #2060
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i need help you see i have the power in my car to do a wheelie but i just can not get of the ground can enybody help me
Old 07-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #2061
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your best off using the supra it can clear a drag track on 2 wheels no problem with good shifting ovcourse.....
no your best choice is a charger even with all level 2 parts u can wheelie a 1/4 mile
Old 07-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #2062
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
dude ur problem is that u have a chevelle and if u use tje old camaro not the concept then you'll do wheelies for like in the high 9's or if u have the right aerodinamics for the ford cobra then u can do a wheelie but for the camaro u need all stage four parts and for the ford cobra is the all stage four part
Old 08-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #2063
Unregistered

can i get a react team sessions vinyl??
Old 08-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #2064
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
use the unlock all things cheat
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #2065
Unregistered

Quote:
your best off using a corvette c6 not a crappy toyota
Old 08-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #2066
Unregistered

Quote:
you need to break more drift records in earlier race days to unlock this try with s15 doesnt need much poweer but some tunning required.
no get a zo6 not a stipid looking nissan
Old 08-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #2067
Unregistered

your using the right car, DODGE charger r/t, just max it out the best you can, dont put any aero stuff on it, soften the rear suspension and stiffen the front, make the back tires really thick, and you should be able to wheelie the whole drag strip
Old 08-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #2068
Unregistered

Quote:
grrrrr.
My all stage 3 2005 mustang gt won't hold wheelies. It pops into them like nothing then drops down. i dont think im shifting right. have suspension stock tuned. thinking about geting a charger rt.
Have
evo 9 for grip
rx7 for drift
mustang and viper for drag
sti for speed

sti is a great speed car all maxed out as well as rx7.
mustangs are terrible drag cars get a corvette c6 maxed out it will pop a wheelie the whole 1\4 mile MUSTANGS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #2069
Unregistered

Quote:
I think the supra is great drag car if tuned right mine runs 5.90 on 1/4 mile
YEAH RIGHT a supra is 1 of the worst cars on the game plus it looks like CRAP TOYOTAS SUCK get a camaro it would blow the doors of a piece of crap suprua! TOYOTAS SUCK!!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #2070
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how to beat a person at a drag race....