About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-24-2010, 04:06 AM   #2041
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
easy the nissan 350z
the rx7 is the best drift car mines tuned just perfectly and im gettin drifts that are 10,000 There Is a youtube vid how to tune it my rx7 only has stage 2 traction and power but a wide body kit hope this helped
Old 05-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #2042
RafaelUSMC

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

SUPRAS ARE THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD!!!! hmmm....well I would recomment the old school charger...tune it up with all level parts..meaning level 3 or 4 but non lower....make tires in front thin and small...tires in back..thick and huge....and when you burn out try to get the best burnout possible....rev your engine in the green(perfect shift zone) and when you go launch at the green every time.....as soon as you hit 3d gear....then use nos for the rest or the race....you should be able to go the whole drag.....1/4 mile of course........SUPRAS RULE...AND YES THEY CAN POP A WHEELIE TOO!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #2043
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i updated my ps3 so i could play prostreet online, but now i cant use cheat code. why?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #2044
mitchel1029

can't wheelie

i got a phymouth hemi cuda but i can't get the noes in the air.

pleas help me
Old 05-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #2045
Unregistered

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
yep, my supra hits about 7.3 seconds on the 1/4 mile, and on wheelies it stays up from start to finish. I dont have any stage 4 parts for it though.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #2046
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

its tire preasure and suspension u need....tire preasure low ride height low and stiff susspension will help u wheelie thats all ull need to know in this game with any car
Old 06-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #2047
Unregistered

Can u make a car with a grip mode and a drift or drag mode???? I absolutely hate drift...
Old 06-11-2010, 05:06 PM   #2048
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you need a ford mustang gt and poot in the last quick upgrade it help me beet the drag king
Old 06-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #2049
Unregistered

My Toyota supra holds over 1.000 bhp and i can do a 1/4 mile drag wheelie even though i've got as much aero as i possibly can
Old 06-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #2050
Unregistered

my charger can wheelie 1334 feet. just as your car drops boost with nos, plus BIG rear wheel and SMALL front wheel
Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 AM   #2051
bima indonesia

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
try to increase your traction
Old 06-22-2010, 05:13 AM   #2052
bima indonesia

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

if you want to be rich only in 10 minutes try to cheat unlock all things (UNLOCKALLTHINGS)and try to restart your console,andf try it again,again,again,and again
Old 06-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #2053
Unregistered

had the 350z for drag have the corvette for drift ford gt for grip and a lambo for speed
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #2054
Unregistered

I have tried entering the unlockallthings code and it doesnt work. Is it secret or promo? if i play it on an old xbox without a newer version will it work?
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #2055
Unregistered

Cool 241 mph cuda

I got my 868 bhp cuda up to 241mph on the drag strip. WOOP WOOP!