About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #2011
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

To do a wheelie tighten your rear springs and lower the tire pressure you might have to add an ugly spoiler it helps. I get my DODGE charger r/t to wheelie over 1400 feet. (the entire length of the drag strip)
Old 01-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #2012
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Go to gamewinners.com and go to custom cars then look at the dodge charger from fast and the furious. I got one and i can catwalk all the way down the 1/4 mile. The highest i got was 1,341 feet.trust me builed one.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #2013
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go to gamewinners.com and go to custom cars then look at the dodge charger from fast and the furious. I got one and i can catwalk all the way down the 1/4 mile. The highest i got was 1,341 feet.trust me builed one.

Yea, Dodge Chargers are the best drag/wheelie cars. I once got a 1365ft wheelie and a drag time of 6.89.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #2014
Unregistered

I got the camaro concept for speed challenge and is really good but was wondering if there was a way better one cause winning in speed challenges are getting tight

thx
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #2015
Unregistered

Cool Re:How to wheelie any car

Ok, ive seen everywhere people wondering how to do a wheelie. Well first off, youll need to have enough horsepower. At least around 600hp for a short but good wheelie. Secondly, youll need to set all front suspension to stiff and rear to loose. Set the front tire pressure high and rear low. Set the ride higth to lowest. Now, when starting the race youll need to shift all the way to 3rd or 4th gear and hit noz right from start. be careful not to hit the gas when throwing your gear to 3 or 4 before the green light or youll get a false start. Good luck.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #2016
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have the 65 gt500 and i cant get it to pop a whealie any suggestions????
you have to make it have the performance stages to be at least lvl 3 to make it do wheelies.you also have to shift good to make it stay in one.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 AM   #2017
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you need to hit the nos to keep the wheelie going when it starts to go down.......
Old 02-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #2018
Unregistered

i have a supra with 1000 plus bph and it wont wheelie.. PLZPLZPLZPLZ help.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM   #2019
Unregistered

SUPRA is tha best! guaranteed! owyes! triple "a" man! woot!

i use CHALLENGER for the wheelie competition. i know i could also use the supra for the wheelie, but i havent found the need because the challenger performs very well.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #2020
Unregistered

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
Yes you can and to do a wheelie just use the right amount of horse power for instance my gt shelby 500 can do a wheelie from start to finish on the 1/2 mile course wiht out hitting the grund once and it only has like 600-700 hp. Its all in the shift. ^_^
Old 02-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #2021
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a supra with 1000 plus bph and it wont wheelie.. PLZPLZPLZPLZ help.
raise your car and it should start wheelieing ^_^
Old 03-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #2022
Unregistered

can u do a weelie wit a toyota supra?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #2023
Unregistered

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

sry this may be off topic but im in a pinch i cant seem to find my book that came with pro street and i wouldlike to do some tuning on my cars but i dont quite understand the interface like the lvel 1 and two stuff my bar turns orange and not sure if that means i did something wrong if anyone maybe has the book in pdf or something that would be truly helpfull i just strted playing it on the ps3 looks cool but would really like to figure it out thx in advance

peace67man@msn.com
****peace****
Old 03-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #2024
Unregistered

Quote:
YEAH REALLY I CANT FIND ONE AND IM PISSED
i got one and like 106000$$ in the bank and i got a zonda f with the ticket and just put all lvl4 parts on it and had 1099 hp on it as a drag car its a beast at poping the high ones if u know what i mean and i made it run a 7.39 on a 1/4 but how i got the ticket i keep doing the easyest race day and just keep domanateing and wining and giting two tickets and i just keep doing that and it took me ike 1 houre to git it to but it waz worth it haha.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #2025
Unregistered

Quote:
hjklkuhlkuhhjh
is your horsepower above 500bhp most of the time in drag you sould be able to see your car lift alittle but in wheelie comp at 500bhp or great er weelie should be easy had the same problem till i got the cash to beef it up