About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok guys its simple to dominate in this game u need to know about cars ok ...for example tat person who put a ford charger ....................come on tats simple who dont know tat a charger is made by dodge ......................well tats wat i mean about knowing about cars ....................anyways this game is good but not the greatest the makers kind of messed this one up ...............guys we need a free roam pro street. (yes.... or.......no) let me know
other than tat if u been playing car games u should do fine in this game oh and yo whoever said tat the lambo is doing 510 or wat ever it is u most be smoking some good stuff while u playing the game

and for any mesages to me ....my name is john
john i agree 100% with everything u said. we need the free roam back. and i liked the driving style of the old need for speeds like underground to carbon. u could take corners so much faster. but the point is that the new style is to be more realistic. which is cool. and yeah whoever said that there charger was a ford needs to be smacked. MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Corvette Z06 will do a 410metre wheelie with all stage 3 parts.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:43 AM   #183
Unregistered

omg yall are noobs but all good i ruin a supra i get low 6s everything lev 4 on drag so if yall need help then hit me up i might share blueprints g tag greeneydmonster
Old 12-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #184
balh

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

dude i did a wheelie that was 1338 feet with the dodge viper srt10 haha now think about that
Old 12-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #185
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakosha14 View Post
what the best tune will be for Shelby gt500 grip mode?
and what the best tune for lamborghini speed mode?
and can anyone plz tell me what is RWD, FWD, and AWD?

thnx,
RWD rear wheel drive
FWD front wheel drive
AWD all wheel drive
Old 12-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #186
balh

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok u retatrd it is called a dodge charger not a ford charger get it right u people that call it a ford are really annoying the piss out of me eather get it right or dont talk about it really come on im sure alot of people will agree with me.

Remember it a dodge charger r/t not a ford charger r/t
Old 12-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #187
SAYYE

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How To Wheelie ??
I Cant Do Any Ft I Try Alot Of Cars !!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #188
kainoa

My Dodge Charger R/t Just Did 11.38 Sec. At 251 Mph!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #189
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
yeah, i had the same problem! and you have to have lvl three traction!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #190
Unregistered

for the charger to do a wheelie!! you have to have lvl 3 traction! this makes your tires grip and not spin! it has nothing to do with shifting!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #191
Unregistered

So cheatin makes these weird ghost cars come up all the time then?
Never goes?
Old 12-03-2007, 05:17 PM   #192
Unregistered

what is the best car for grip races, i have a nissan r35 but i'm wondering if there is anything better? and how should i tune it. can anyone help me?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #193
Unregistered

my charger wheelies 1330 feet w/975 horse and runs 7.5s
Old 12-03-2007, 06:50 PM   #194
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
i bought a lamborghini and i upgraded it to the max.
and raped the grip king and ryo
Old 12-03-2007, 08:46 PM   #195
Unregistered

where could i type the codes 4 the cheats?
Where could i buy cars?
im such a newbie.