About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #1876
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

is it possible to wheelie with a 65' GTO
Old 08-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #1877
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
Lemme guess...running a glitched SS or Zonda? That's how NOOBs win races. Learn how to shift.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #1878
Unregistered

Quote:
is it possible to wheelie with a 65' GTO
Yea, use the one you win by beating one of the bosses. It has all stage 4 parts, I got my 65' GTO to wheelie around 1330's totally legit.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #1879
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

well if u wnt to be the best u need ALOT of cash . i had lots befor i spent ALL . so if u wnt to be the best a weelieing just by a zonda f and max it (if u hve the cash) the u can weelie the whole 1/2 mile when u tune it all
Old 08-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #1880
xXxgump23xXx

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

this may seem nwbie but if you buy the cars and perfomance packs with microsoft points you can then always get them for free so the cars i woul reccomend is the supra mitsabushi zonda and these cars will get you far as the cars help me beat many people online and i hadnt bothered getting stage 4 packages for any of the cars
enjoy
Old 08-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #1881
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
my shelby gt500 does 1/4 mile in 7.9 secs. you can only try to beat me!!!!!!

My Supra runs 6.8's. Also, for wheelie competitions, it runs the entire length; usually 409 or 410 metres at 403 km/h
Old 08-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #1882
Unregistered

i got a s4 and just carnt do it>
Old 08-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #1883
e96

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i got a s4 and just carnt do it>

(Same guy from before) An Audi S4 can't do wheelies cuz it's all wheel drive. Buy a rear wheel drive car.
Example: Toyota Supra, Chevy Camaro, Dodge Charger....
Old 08-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #1884
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by only the best View Post
K i have a dodge charger rite but i cant figure out how 2 do weelys does any1 here know a 'perfect' way 2 tune it up so it can do atleast 800ft long weelys plz plz plz plz PLZ some one tell help me out, im geting really anoyed with the game!!!!!
make all the front shocks soft and the rear shocks tight
Old 08-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #1885
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
you win them
Old 08-11-2009, 02:57 AM   #1886
Unregistered

Quote:
There is a code for everything unlocked including stage 4 parts :unlockallthings
i could not get this to work plz help
Old 08-12-2009, 04:29 AM   #1887
Drag King

firstly its a dodge charger R/T and also put the rear suspension soft and the front hard i did that with my pagani zonda and it wheelies more the 1/4 mile!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #1888
Unregistered

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
Do you ave to max em out
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #1889
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag King View Post
firstly its a dodge charger R/T and also put the rear suspension soft and the front hard i did that with my pagani zonda and it wheelies more the 1/4 mile!
How though
Old 08-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #1890
Unregistered

why does my car do fine upto third gear and then drop speed and bog down in fourth? i Cant get it to work right..plz help