About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #1651
kuzman

Thumbs up drag wheelie

for wheelies change the pressure of ure tires put loads in the bak none in the front and makle the rear tires thick
Old 12-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #1652
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ive got that ford or shelby gt 500 me best 1/2 mile is 10:56 1/4 is 6:71 and i can do the hole strip in a weelie compitition but put custom stock body kit on and that last spoiler the 6,000 1

and put advaced cam timing high start boost high end boost and put the drive train all the way to the right or half way on da right and ull be doin it no time but leave the brake suspension and that and all 4 stages if u aint unlocked them but uve got the car

put unlockallthings in when it saved if u have auto save go back to main menu then go to ure garage sell the cars that u get and keep on doin it till u buy all the parts

if u want more cheats and ca cheats money cheats collectors cheats mail me at thomasfc@hotmail.co.uk no caps
Old 12-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #1653
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

and leave the front tires when u put wheels on put the back 1 100% thick75 wide maybe 50 % tall for the wheels
Old 12-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #1654
Unregistered

how the hell do u wheelie someone plz tell me
Old 12-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #1655
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Stage 3 suspension, stage 3 engine and stage 3 drivetrain
Old 12-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #1656
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hiee..
guys i thought i could help u people with some cheat codes..

SAFETYNET 5 Free Repair Markers
CASHMONEY Add $10,000
REGGAME Add $10,000 plus Bonus Cars
COLLECTORSED& Free Collector's Edition Upgrade
UNLOCKALLTHINGS Unlock All Bonuses
ITSABOUTYOU Unlock Audi TT3.8 Quattro
CASTROLSYNTEC Unlock Castrol Syntec Decal
HORSEPOWER Unlock Chevrolet Chevelle SS
ZEROZEROZERO Unlock Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI
ENERGIZERLITHIUM Unlock Energizer Lithium Decal
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING Unlock Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper
MITSUBISHIGOFAR Unlock Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

enjoyyy
Old 12-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #1657
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I what 2 know how can i get my smoke 2 change colors.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:25 AM   #1658
Unregistered

Can the lotus elise preform a wheelie
Old 12-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #1659
shane johnston

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street....more hp

for every single car u can tune up urself u can give them nearly an extra 100 hp by putting ur start and end boost all the way to high. and it really does help to make diffrent blueprints for different tracks. and gear ratios are crucial aswell.i have an impreza sti at 808hp ive had it nearly from the start and its got me thru all grip races including Ryo, easy.these are my pix for top cars....and ive completed it.

Grip= Subaru sti
Drift= Chevelle ss
Drag= Mustang GT (not500)
Speed= Evo

all these cars i have tweaked to my own specs, gears suspension stiffness and brakes buh with these cars i finished the game and i haRdly totaled so try it out and enjoy.if anyone has anything to ask or just chat e-mail me at oi_buddy@hotmail.com
Old 12-20-2008, 02:33 AM   #1660
Unregistered

how does the evo handle at speed?
Old 12-20-2008, 08:18 AM   #1661
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

there is no specific way to do a wheelie, you need a car with alot of horsepower. i would recommend an ford gt. i beat ryo and the drag king with it. i would suggest a car with 400 hp or more.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:22 AM   #1662
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

when your in an wheelie comitition, you don't control the wheelie, you need alot of hp. if you have a slow-accelerating car, try a challenger or a charger, they are fast!!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #1663
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
wheelies r easy jst get a dodge charger and go to quick upgrade and buy a tracktion package and a power pakage then u will be doing about 1300 ft ............. my wheelies go 4 the whole 1/4 mile...
Old 12-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #1664
unregistered

the "unlockallthings" code does not work can someone help me plz.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #1665
Unregistered

Quote:
HELL YEAH!! KICKASS! thanks bro!
it does not work well i cant get it to work