About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 01:27 AM   #1576
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
here is the best car: get a ford gt with all stage 4 parts and make the rear shocks soft(this makes it not do wheelies. make them stiff if you want to do wheelies) it does about 7.38 on a drag and really far wheelies
To do a massive weelie, get a dodge challenger r/t and all stage 4 parts. Then make all the rear shocks stiff. Don't use nos. If you do this, it should do over a 1,000 ft. weelie everytime. I have this car and also a zonda (the $740,000) car. I have all stage 4 parts and it has 1,090 hp. On average it does a 7.6 on the 1/4 mile drag and an 11.7 on the 1/2 mile drag.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #1577
Unregistered

How do I edit my transmission?

I need to know so i can do a wheelie can someone please help!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #1578
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have a hemi cuda and its pushing just over 900bhp and i still cant get it to lift see if i reduce the aerodynamics should it help
Old 09-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #1579
Unregistered

How do I get the top gear in the transmission to get up to speed? I have tried everything I can think of when tuning my car but it doesn't help. When I drive it and go into the last forward gear, it goes into a low rpm and slows the car down. Help!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #1580
Unregistered

Jesus this is 106 pages of people asking the same sodding question! How about reading what other people have written first?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #1581
Unregistered

ok asking bout wheelies is pissing me off this is what i discovered on how to do wheelies:
1. must have a car with rear wheel drive NOT front wheelie (the first drag car the cobalt ss is a front wheel drive)
2. i bought my supra and tuned it which i saw online but i didnt it buy any upgrades at all once i bought it and could still do a wheelie,
all i did was get a perfect start and keep get good or perfect shifts during regular drag races
3. during wheelie competitions i have to do a perfect start then let the bar go into the red before i shift or the car goes down and u get lik a 96ft wheelie which is crap. now i get in te 600s from this technique

for drifting the rx-7 is rumored to be the best but idk so far it works for me

for grip i bout the ford gt which i saw was rumored to be really good, really fast and cant be afraid to brake(even though sometimes i spin, but the speed and acceleration efinitely make up for it)

for speed challenge, i saw the skyline wasnt bad online so i bought it but without engine mods its a waste of money

if you need help tuning ur car google or check youtube, its there
Old 10-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #1582
Unregistered

i need some help popn wheelies i got a pagani zonda and beleive me its got horse power but i cant figure out how to pop wheelies will some one plzPLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #1583
Unregistered

Quote:
Jesus this is 106 pages of people asking the same sodding question! How about reading what other people have written first?
Very true READ MY TIPS ON PAGE 105!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--Liberty Machines-->
<PeAcE->->->
Old 10-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #1584
Unregistered

Arrow supra dragster

supra with stage 3 parts owns all at drag, try it for yourself it will have 1000 hp plus, 0-60 in like a second. guarenteed longest wheelie in wheelie compitition. that is, if you can handle it...
Old 10-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #1585
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
dude get a dodge charger r/t best wheelie car
i got 1,804ft with it
Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #1586
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
dude get a dodge charger r/t best wheelie car
i got 1,804ft with it
and reverse back a bit before each wheelie
Old 10-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #1587
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i ran the 1/2 mile in 11.38
Lol, i run 1/2 mile in usually 10.38 seconds. My fastest has been about 10.05. I do this ia a Pagani Zonda Fully tuned. no stage 4 parts, only 3. go to tyre modifications and make rear tyre pressure low for best results, and make suspension really crap, then u bounce in a really good way
Old 10-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #1588
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
are you a jack ass becase it sound like it . i will tell you any way you get out of race day you know where to buy a car .then you go to enter cheats then i will tell you no more
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 AM   #1589
Unregistered

How do I stop it from poping wheelies? I have a 65 GTO with stage 4 upgrades and I must of put the wrong setup on it because I cant keep the front wheels down, im crashing alot trying to stop it.
Also I have stage 4 upgrades but only 577bhp, whats going on there? I still pull low 8's but im sure it should have more HP than that!

PS: Who agress this game should of had wheelie bar options?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #1590
Unregistered

Quote:
I have WRX and it runs about 8.30 and i reduced the aerodynamics but it still doesn't work i have 960hp and 690 foot lbs of torque. I shift at the right times. And STILL doesn't work

How do i do a wheelie?

Any info?
The WRX isn't a good car for wheelies, reducing hes aerodynamics wouldn't help a lot, did you tryed turning the supsension to soft and tyre height to max?