About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #1501
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have one very stupid question.How i can be good when i race in drag?Every time i make good burnout and then i start after 3-4 sec and i finish with 25-29 seconds.How is possible to do this but the computer players have 15.00 sec time.
your car sucks cock 15.00 is aweak drag time
Old 07-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #1502
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
its not a ford charger its a dodge charger and how can u not get it to do a wheelie i have a chevelle wit 523 bhp and it wont do shit so i got the new shelby gt 500 but i havent tuned it out yet
first of all get mor hp because 523hp sucks the bag my chevelle has 659hp and to not get a wheelie put on a cheaper suspension
Old 07-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #1503
Unregistered

Quote:
i just can't wheelie i've got a skyline fully upgraded can ne 1 help lol ?
you cant wheelie with the skyline because it all wheel drive anyone with small kknowledge of cars would know that
Old 07-24-2008, 04:43 AM   #1504
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakosha14 View Post
what the best tune will be for Shelby gt500 grip mode?
and what the best tune for lamborghini speed mode?
and can anyone plz tell me what is RWD, FWD, and AWD?

thnx,
as far as I know RWD=Rear Wheel Drive, FWD=Front Wheel Drive and AWD=All Wheel Drive.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #1505
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi i tryed to use the cheat unlockallthings it says its not right how do i cheat its for my xbox 360
Old 07-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #1506
Unregistered

Quote:
its the r34 it has the best handling and top speed
I concure the r34 is the best for speed the lambo is perfect for grip the GTO is is the fastest for drag for drift ive been using the Rx-8 with all level 2 parts and havent recieved less then 6,000 in a single race but in the end youll need to just drive each car on there till you find one that suits you the best everyones style differs
Old 07-27-2008, 02:55 AM   #1507
Unregistered

Quote:
Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
go into a raceday then select leave race day its at the bottom
Old 07-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #1508
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can
Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #1509
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
bullshit i dont care what kinda car u think u have it doesnt run 4s the fastest car online is like a 5.1 sorry.. If im lucky all run a 5.29 come see me -poopinc-
Old 07-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #1510
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
use a dodge charger, its prob the best car for keepin up if it has the right stuff. Also try the code "unlockallthings" and you unlock all level 4 parts
Old 07-30-2008, 08:01 PM   #1511
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
first go back to the place were u get to the car lot go all the way down and their should be something called code entry you dont have to sign in to live to do it it jsuts pops up usually lol ....PEACE
Old 07-31-2008, 04:43 PM   #1512
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

fs mahn a canny change tae upercase hoo diss
Old 08-01-2008, 06:14 AM   #1513
Unregistered

dudes get a zonda give it all stage 4 parts, u get 1099bhp
u can do 0.25 miles in 68 secs, and it can do whellies over 1000ft
Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #1514
Unregistered

Quote:
use a dodge charger, its prob the best car for keepin up if it has the right stuff. Also try the code "unlockallthings" and you unlock all level 4 parts
I have a PS3 and have tried the UNLOCKALLTHINGS cheat code and it doesn't seem to work, any recommendations?
Old 08-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #1515
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;152791]hi i tryed to use the cheat unlockallthings it says its not right how do i cheat its for my xbox 360

OMG!!! everybody is is talking about that cheat for PS2 cheats!!