About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #1486
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
u must install spoilers , tires , suspension , hoods , body kits so that u can win in wheelie compitition i have a charger and i play it the drag and wheelie races and i become the rdag king with it
Old 07-17-2008, 04:00 AM   #1487
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
where i can tip the codes??
In the career menu in code entry
Old 07-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #1488
onix11

my 240sx runs 6.8 on the quarter mile check me out online
Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 AM   #1489
Unregistered

whats a good grip race car
Old 07-18-2008, 05:17 AM   #1490
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help,Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeafTalker View Post
Stage 4 parts are rare and are only won through the prize selection after Winning and Dominating each event. Your not doing a wheelie cause your not shifting right. Also, its a Dodge not a Ford.

well your wrong i have completed the game and i only have bmw m3 there sick cars but it have stage 4 parts i have had stage 4 parts from the start becuse my brother put the cheat unlockallthing
and what it does u get everythingall cars money so try it good look
Old 07-18-2008, 05:18 AM   #1491
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
whats a good grip race car
the mitshubishi evo 10 that ryo has with stage 4 parts in rappin i beat ryo with it
Old 07-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #1492
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The Zonda is the best grip car by far, even if you can't drive the acceleration is enough to break records.

Also I have a Charger R/T for the drifts and it is a beast!!! Breaking records like wind, it knocks out 5000+ with crashes

What are the best drift scores out there???
Old 07-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #1493
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
I used a Dodge Viper SRT10. Stage 4 Parts... Best Aerodynamic Body Kit and Spoiler. At the start of the speed race, Ryo should get ahead of you by a bit. Just stick behind him (for wind resistance) and you should fly by him. After that it's easy going... unless you crash and get totaled.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:50 AM   #1494
Unregistered

yeah lvl 2 suspension and u probabbly wont do wheelies
Old 07-22-2008, 05:58 AM   #1495
Unregistered

its a FUCKING DODGE NOT a FORD
Old 07-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #1496
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
have u tried to pull back the left analog stick
Old 07-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #1497
Unregistered

Quote:
iv got the Hemi cuda and i can do a wheelie but i cant hold it as long as i want 2. i can only hold it about 550ft. my tranny is set up for complete acceleration. shood i set it up for shorter throws to shift it better? anyone got the anwser?
put on a higher end suspension
Old 07-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #1498
Unregistered

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
put on al stage 3 performance and suspension make it max aceleration and soften the rear suspension
Old 07-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #1499
Unregistered

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
get a chevelle and tune it right and you will do 1341 ft wheelies
Old 07-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #1500
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfgamer View Post
My Porsche Carrera S did a half mile in 11.86 seconds!!!
thats shitty my chevelle ss can run a 1/2 mile in 10.86