About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-29-2007, 05:34 AM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Has anyone unlocked music in DBZ BT3 (super survivor etc.)Every time I beat suitable tournaments, I get money, but not the music.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Dark_nesss;139368]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

or

King Cold:

pJjP5 q6WlX 2sWgb Qz
9*+Sr MhDtM n#KBt (-
but that does not let you you play as them like when i wanted ss4 vegeta it would not let me play as him
Old 12-29-2007, 08:19 PM   #93
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how to play as ss4 people. also how to beat vegeta in saiyan saga
Old 12-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #94
Ceralux
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onivodni View Post
hey, how do you get the cell games level 3?
everytime I go to it Its only on level 1. what do I have to do to get it on level 3? Its starting to irritate me, haha, cuz I want to unlock King Cold
so If you know could you tell me please. k thanks
Everytime you enter the tournament screen check to see what level of difficulty it is. If it isnt the right one that you want just go back to the main menu and go back again. Once you find the right tournament with the right level of difficulty Save your game. 1/2 Hours will pass when you save so it MIGHT change but if your desperate you should save because it'll take about another cycle of all the tournaments to get it again.
I'm also tired of everyone whining about Future Gohan and ChiChi. Gather all the dragonballs and wish for them. Earth Shenron (Green) For Future Gohan.
Red Shenron for ChiChi. If you dont get the right shenron just freaking reset your PS2 it's not rocket science. And if your nuts about unlocking everything you need to collect the dragonballs 6 times. 2 Stages from each Shenron (Green and Red) and 1 character (Gohan and Chichi). Everyone else can be unlocked through story mode. Holy crap.
Ceralux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #95
BLACK & WHITE

Unhappy Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

I cannot get the dragonballs!!! I'V tried replaying the android saga &every other saga &play world tour mode to unlock them & I never get them HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #96
Unregistered

how do you get a new stage in the world tour thing?????????? PLEASE REPLAY TIP FAST!!!!! I NEED ALL THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
Old 01-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #97
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Has anyone unlocked music in DBZ BT3 (super survivor etc.)Every time I beat suitable tournaments, I get money, but not the music.
well u don't get music by winning tornouments u buy the music somewhere in the shop i think. PEACE HOMEIIS
Old 01-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #98
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
why does kid buu have to bee so hard.... i get to the point where your fighting with goku again but i can't win because you don't get healed and i die in 2 seconds, not enough time to charge and pull off a successful spirit bomb.

u don't do the spirit bomb you just have to move far away from buu have 1 blue bar full(the 1 under your ki bar) a still run away throwing ki blasts until it gives u the signal
YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT!!!!!!! FRRECEFRECE/
FRESH
Old 01-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #99
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
so when u win world tournement u get dragonball
NOT EVERY TIME JUST SOMETIMES
Old 01-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #100
Unregistered

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Unregistered;143286] how do u get peace on dbz tb3

QUOTE]
Old 01-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
how can grt spopovitch?
to get spopvich u have to beat level three in the world tournament
Old 01-13-2008, 10:08 AM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
Play the level Future Peace In The Cell Saga (its the last level with truks and cell) every time theres dragonballs there just crash into builings

-Tarzan
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #103
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;143712]
Quote:
how do u get peace on dbz tb3

QUOTE]
its the last level on the "cell saga"

-Tarzan
Old 01-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #104
Unregistered

Angry Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Unregistered;143990]
Quote:

its the last level on the "cell saga"

-Tarzan
how do you get chi chi and goku and goten and gohan home tell me bitch
Old 01-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #105
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament[/quote]

it is the cell games level 3 can you tell me how to get Unexpected Messiah