About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-09-2008, 03:06 AM   #196
Unregistered

Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do u unlock the unexpected messiah level
eat his pussy
Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #197
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament[/quote]
Old 08-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

is there a way to make raditz go super saiyin ?? and wat happens wen u've made all the wishes from the dragonballs
Old 08-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #199
Unregistered

Re: To Beat Vegeta

Use kamehameha with goku and then press R3 and vegeta will use galick gun and goku will use kamehameha and then he will be grate ape and finsigh him with spirit bombs
Old 08-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #200
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Yeah but i never got king cold! because you have to win level 3 of cell game
Old 08-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #201
tien time!!

When you are with tien press x button ( cross ) and wait for him to loaf around. Wait for the R3 and then chautozu will arrive and use is special attack. then press R3 and he will kill himself, try to beat nappa with tien and when tien dies gohan will come and fight, press R3 and piccolo will die.

Wait for a while with gohan and press R3 and goku will fight him.

You won!!!!! but careful against VEGETA!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #202
Earings

Unhappy how to enter passwords?

When i try to put a password its wrong, why is tht please tell me.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #203
Unregistered

Re: help me unlock unexpected messiah level

Quote:
will someone please tell me what is the messiah saga
The messiah saga is the same as the unexpected Help saga..

Akku is the same as Devil Man..
Old 09-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #204
Unregistered

Quote:
does any of you know the trasformaions fo dbz b3
what you do is press the right button or up button and hold it down while pressing R3
Old 09-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #205
gameguru

Thumbs up Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

in special saga crash buildings in ss goku,galactic crisis,or i will protect the earth
Old 09-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #206
Unregistered

Quote:
i need a list of all the characters wher to find them some passords and how do you fuse items?
howw do u type the pass word
Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #207
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
so when u win world tournement u get dragonball
....wrong maybe you can that way but its easier to go to the androids sagas in db history and go to the last fight.it will be called future peace ,i suggest putting it on easy before.you will be trunks fighting first form cell.just dragon dash through buildings until yoou hear a paticular sound and there will be a dragonball at the top center of the screen.beat cell and repeat process.takes about five mins,opposed to a 15-20 min tournament.and future hohan is given to you by parunga/eternal dragon.if you summon a dragon and dont like what you see reset your console.just make sure you save after getting all the dragonballs.and you can repeat this process over and over until you see what you want.tournaments on hard give you the best things like characters,such as fasha and king cold.but only on the hardest settings it will give you the goods.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
How do i get dragonballs easily
Old 10-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #209
goku

Smile Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

I dont know, but i can tell you. Ok when you have the dragonballs on planet namek it is the green dragon, when it is on earth green shenron, but when it is on a look out tower red shenron appears.

When you get 7 dragonballs summon it and if it is red, wish for some thing and do not save it, go to options, load game, and start over until green dragon comes.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #210
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

How do you defeat cell in Final battle you know the one with gohan