About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #181
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

how do you get what if saga ???
plz quick reply
Old 07-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't get it. How do you get wishes from shenron? Please explain which mode you do it in and how to do it.
one you have gotten all 7 dragon balls on the main page you will get another option to summon shenron and when u accept it youll be given a few questions of what you want from him and you will pick and therefor all of your balls will be taken away for you to get them again
Old 07-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #183
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

you have to win the cell games level 3
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #184
Unregistered

to unlock King Cold, you have to win the cell games level 3
Old 07-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #185
Jake

hey guys, sorry if it's been asked before...
i inputed future gohan's password to the game, i'm able to play as future gohan, but is there anyway i can transform to a SS1? it won't let me...
thanks.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:09 AM   #186
Unregistered

Quote:
does any one know a easy way of gettin the drangonballs

just crash through buildings in a city board in dragon history.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:09 PM   #187
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament[/quote]
it is the cell games level 3
Old 07-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #188
Unregistered

i need six more iteam left how do u get them?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #189
Unregistered

Smile Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. if you now how to get green shenron without having to make all red shenrons wishes tell me
i do know how the way is you have to get all the dragon balls and then you have to try to get the green dragon if it doesnt work save the part where you have the dragon balls and shut the ps2 off and then on and keep trying until you get the green dragon i got it on my first try
Old 07-24-2008, 06:15 AM   #190
Unregistered

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
go to sayan saga in 01 kakarot where you are goku then go to southern city and batlle with tao-pai-pai but frst find dragonball smashing evirting in your way you can find one per fithg with him good luck sory for bad english
Old 07-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #191
Unregistered

beat omega shenron on dragon adventure
Old 08-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #192
Unregistered

the best way i have found 2 get dragonballs is to do the garlic jr fight destroy the main building in the middle this will give u 1 dragonball. u can only do it 2 times. another way is the first fight with vegeta fly around and smash objects this will give u 1 dragonball but once again u can only do it twice. the other 3 are in the turnaments.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #193
Unregistered

for the guy who wanted another way to get future gohan all i did was get all the dragon balls save and summon the dragon shenron the green one he was on the list of wishes. although i did make one red shenron wish like an hour before and that was chi chi so maybe you only need to make that red shenron wish. those are only the first wishes i have made so i dont see how it could be any different.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #194
Unregistered

akkuman is the same as devil man and unexpected massiah is the same as unexpected help.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #195
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

how to get to red shenron