About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #91
Unregistered

Wink Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzle02 View Post
For everyone in need of help on the dumptruck part!! all you have to do is collect as much mp5 ammo and when it goes by u the first time just run up to it and unload into the window. let it go by once, but this is your last time to get it when it turns around just keep unloading, remember get as close as you can but dont get run over. done go on the stupid van that is a waste of time and ammo!!
I no it, the truck drives concerning your gone you takes a machine gun and shoots the guest of behind side the eraf you runs immediately behind the truck to... then shoots you complete time on the window of the chaufeur the truck keeps on driving then shoots you complete time on behind side then misses ie jenny he comes you wheel lynches on 1 from those schieters then must you the complete time on the window shoot direction the head of the chaufeur the glass break you shoots him. the car stops and complete
Old 12-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im on the sniper mission were u cover carlos.. seems like i hav killed like every1.. but still he gets killed wen i tell him to move?? ne advice?
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #93
Unregistered

Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do u shoot everyone with grenades or anything i die as soon as i make one move i need help bad its like the end of the game and i cant beat it this sucks i just want jenny: )
SHOOT AT the bomb of carlos then you go to the nxt lvl
Old 12-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #94
Unregistered

the bit when you need to save jenny in the hacienda, you need to shoot the bomb to the right of you(the one carlos had) and that how you do it
Old 12-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #95
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The dump truck.
The window.
The time spent.

This game is going back in the morning on pure "whats the point in this 45 seconds of no fun" shit.

FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!

sorry about the language!!

make it stooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! !!

I am buying a more fun game tomorrow!!! LOL!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:23 AM   #96
Unregistered

hi i was really enjoying this game but now im stuck trying to stop the helicopter on havana!

i run, hide, shoot and repeat but then it gets to a point where the helicopter still gets me even through walls

has anyone found a sure way of shooting it down?

im using the rpgs & machine guns when i can.

i think im going along the right lines, i keep my men close and hidden so im not wasting my time trying to rescue them!

thanks!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #97
Unregistered

Hate to ruin it for all of you but jenny dies no matter what you do i've tried it every way and she always gets hit you can't stop it. p.s. hahahaha i ruined it for all of you!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #98
Unregistered

Quote:
i need help im at the level where the7 have jenny again in havanna and i cant move or they will shoot me and before i can even get cover i die.... any tips on how to pass this level

Throw a grenade and fucking run. Try it a few times and jenny will get taken out of the room. Then shoot your way out. Go for the door.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #99
Unregistered

you have to stand behind the hole, which jenny is in. When he turns around, shoot his windsheild, after a few shots, it will shatter or change colour, then that gives you more time as he tunrs around again, while you doing the same thing on the oposite side of the hole until he is dead. or locate yourself when you can kill him easily.
Cheers

Roman Falls
www.glenmorrowmews.com
Old 12-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #100
pauly g

HELP im at the start of the part wer u have to use the sniper to help protect carlos and theres 3 guys beside a fire and i dont have enuf time to kill all 3!!! YYYYYYYY bn at it for hours
Old 12-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
i need help im at the level where the7 have jenny again in havanna and i cant move or they will shoot me and before i can even get cover i die.... any tips on how to pass this level
just shoot the bomb, I know thats is f**ked up, cause it took me an hour to realize it
Old 12-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Kane & Lynch here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
I was stuck at the same spot too...Getting on top of the van worked right away.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #103
Unregistered

finally completed. wat shit ending, do chapter 16 jenny dies. don't do it she live's? check this out peep's. walkthrough guide http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/842693/page_47.html
Old 12-05-2007, 10:18 AM   #104
Unregistered

Befor Killing Them Make Sure To Kill The Guy Befor Them Or Ya Fucked. Then Chuck A Few Grenades Down At The Three Men Worked For Me
Old 12-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #105
Unregistered

Smile Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
just shoot the bomb, I know thats is f**ked up, cause it took me an hour to realize it
lol it took me 10 seconds to figure that out, if you just watch the whole clip and then it says Kane the mine then just shoot the mine lol I know what ya mean though unless u really concentrate on the clip you wont realise for ages lol