About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 07:46 AM   #421
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
i was well lucky, i found the machine gun and extra rounds in the ditch and took the driver out on his second pass, on my 3rd attempt, is very hard but just keep shooting the window 120 machine gun bullets 72 handgun
Old 08-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #422
Denmark-gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

Let me know if you figure it out, and how you do it.
i did it in my fourth try. collect all the ammunition you can before he talks to jenny. when the truck runs over the hole the first time just quickly run after it. when it gets to the top of the hill, mark the drivers window so that lynch will shoot at it to. run all the way up the hill, so you stand right beside the truck and just shoot it with all you've got. that's what worked for me.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #423
Unregistered

Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
It was easy you find a machine gun shoot the glass once the glass is broken mission over
Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #424
Unregistered

Quote:
I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

thanks so much i have done it it took me 4 days until i looked here
Old 08-13-2009, 06:36 AM   #425
Unregistered

i got brake in parking lot.. and do'nt know what to do after that?,,, i had reached near to cop van,,, but there is nothing,,plz help
Old 08-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #426
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
DUDE THANKS ALOT, i was loosing my mind but your tip worked amazingly! props
Old 08-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #427
Unregistered

Quote:
on
level 7 how do i get all my men into the lift they dont seem 2 move :@
Just walk into the lift that is in the corner and it should go into another video.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #428
Unregistered

Quote:
The beginning of the Havana Chapter....
When you meet up with the guys pinned down by the BTR....
How the heck do you stop the BTR??? I can't seem to stop it and it just pumps me full of lead when I'm behind walls. I try aiming at the gun but nothing.
At the beginning of that scene there is a walkway on your right. Go into that and tell all of your teammates to guard at the end. The BTR will attempt to shoot them but never gets them. Then at the centre get cover behind the block with the AK47 and RPG. The BTR will continue to shoot at your teammates. Now, grab the RPG and shoot at the BTR twice. It will then stop firing.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #429
daniel rylance

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
go to the crane you muppit
Old 10-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #430
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Kane & Lynch here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
F the driver dude....im stuck...i mean...wares the rocket launcher bull shit
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #431
Unregistered

I just got passed it too. Thank you for the information, It was very helpful, i followed exactly what you told me!!!

Quote:

Old 12-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #432
Amazed

Arrow Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

Uhh...I thought this part was rather easy as it took me only one try to accomplish in which I did yesterday while the difficulty was set to Morphine (hardest level). I just stayed near the "grave" that she was in as they swarmed in on me and then the truck made two passes.

You want difficult, do the El Capitalio level's last two scenes. That one actually took me a few tries. =)

Took some of you over 20 tries and a few days? Hmmm...
Old 12-22-2009, 02:47 AM   #433
Unregistered

Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

thanks dude fuckin driver ate shit any ways thanks
Old 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #434
Unregistered

im stuck on the mission in at the Haccienda wth the 2 brothers nd jenny nd everytime i shoot the mine it jus kills all of us so What the H@#$ am i spose to do????
Old 12-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #435
Unregistered

im also stuck, I cant get past the level where I meet the 2 brothers there have my daugther at the fountain. There are snipers everywhere on the balconies around the yard and I get shot every time no matter what i do.. I'm going nuts!

Someone please help me..