About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #406
REDVELVET1259
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 REDVELVET1259 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi im stuck in the night club in tokyo how do u get out alive i just keep getting killed
stand on top of the stairs, shoot in the crowd and shoot all the guys with the flashlights they will come out once you shoot in the crowd. Then walk toward the exit. But be careful there are more men on the way out
REDVELVET1259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:55 AM   #407
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Thanks Mate it actually worked i got on the van it killed that idiot thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #408
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
man i am @ chapter 3 still

and i can't get past the security

everytime i use the stealth kill for son by the door the cop inside sounds the alert
You have to stay down and when he looks away push A when u get close then just shoot the other one just make sure he does not call it in that he sees you it should work having trouble check me out at FOXXRACER17 on xbox live
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #409
bbambam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
ya i just got the game and thats the only spot i got stuck on its preety easy exept for that part thanks for the help
Old 04-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #410
bambam

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDVELVET1259 View Post
stand on top of the stairs, shoot in the crowd and shoot all the guys with the flashlights they will come out once you shoot in the crowd. Then walk toward the exit. But be careful there are more men on the way out
no dude its easyer if u go down there with them and stand behind a pillar and let them come to u then shoot them down
Old 05-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #411
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

it doesnt work ive tried it a hundred times
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #412
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im on the tokyo streets chapter and i keep getting shot by snipers outside of the building trying to get to my driver. can u tell me where the snipers are positioned on the overpasses. i can't see any after the first one.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #413
Unregistered

Quote:
yeah i'm stuck at this same part. every time i try to move i get shot i've tried everything~!!!!! please help
wut up.you have to shoot that thing by carlos.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #414
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbambam View Post
ya i just got the game and thats the only spot i got stuck on its preety easy exept for that part thanks for the help
wut up . you have to shoot at the driver until the glass breaks.he going to end up turn around to kill jenny.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #415
Unregistered

Quote:
im on the tokyo streets chapter and i keep getting shot by snipers outside of the building trying to get to my driver. can u tell me where the snipers are positioned on the overpasses. i can't see any after the first one.
wut up.they are on the brigde.there is going be a screen that appers that means GET OUT OFF THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #416
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
In the Havanna level. I beat both helcopters and made it into the wing of el capitulo but I cant find a way to make it to the Main Entrance.
Any help?
you kill the two choppers rappel down hide behind the tank kill some retards there go to a building 2 or 3 people there upstairs 2 gays again kill those run outside kill every one go inside LITTLE CLIP go outside it gets tricky go down thers two people on turrets it took me and my freend 4 goes to complete this go forword the person who broke your nose appers kill him down the hall stand by the table with your men and WATCH THE CLIP

YOUVE COMPLETED THE LEVEL
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #417
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1389) man how in da world do u jump on da truck
Old 07-10-2009, 02:37 AM   #418
Unregistered

Quote:
I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

Let me know if you figure it out, and how you do it.
THANK YOU!
That one fu***** level was giving me the shits, Thanks alot!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #419
Unregistered

Quote:
you walk up to the van and press A. He should climb the van automatically.
cant get up the van. Which part near the van should IO start pressing A
Old 07-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #420
Unregistered

First game, stuck at the beginning of the first part... going into the bank to get the shit... How do I get passed the first guard at the door? he keeps seeing me, and I have to start over...