About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2007, 11:45 PM   #166
Unregistered

Jenny at the water fountain

OK enough with the stupid dumptruck already theres plenty of posts for the biggest noob to find out what to do. For all those wondering what to do with jenny at the water fountain when the 7 come out and as soon as you move you die, just shoot the mine next to carlos's body and you should be set
Old 12-29-2007, 01:57 AM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah, I turned it off. Even on easy setting and unloading into the window, I cant stop that truck. Lousy game.
Your a piece of shit
your a quitter
your suck at life
I hope you die you have no patience bitch
Old 12-29-2007, 03:18 AM   #168
Unregistered

Quote:
yeah i'm stuck at this same part. every time i try to move i get shot i've tried everything~!!!!! please help
Remember the Landmine that Carlos took inside , it is right next to his body, shoot it.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #169
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
man i am @ chapter 3 still

and i can't get past the security

everytime i use the stealth kill for son by the door the cop inside sounds the alert
As soon as u jump over the wall kill the guard then quickly go and shoot the other guard. You have to be quick though.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:42 PM   #170
Unregistered

Quote:
i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
i got on top of the van and i just shot the front window screen it took me ages i wanted to throw my pad at the tv lol but pick up sum guns and keep shooting at the front window screen get lynch to help you forget bout the other guys on the truck consentrate on the driver dont stop shooting
Old 12-30-2007, 02:45 AM   #171
Unregistered

wow ok anyone who cant get past the dumptruck or the helicopter in havana or any of that old shit is a fucking noob. that was so easy, the only part that took a while was the last part with jenny and the fountain
Old 12-30-2007, 04:57 AM   #172
swinners

Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Anybody gotten to the second helicopter in Havana yet (the one on top of the roof after the two tank things)? It's enough to make you want to committ manslaughter on the game developers.
yes it is hard but you just have to stick at it, the bazukas are around every where and are needed to kill the helicopter.When the helicopter is coming towards you fire the bazuka and then take cover keep repeating until dead!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #173
Unregistered

Cool Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Its true Get on the truck near jenny and pump as many bullets into the driver after the truck turns around for second pass. had a couple of goes and now done...
Old 12-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Kane & Lynch here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Hi i was wondering how on the level within the walls when you get to Jenny those dudes that are next to her when i shot them they shot me with one shot and i dided how will i be able to not get shot and die.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:08 PM   #175
Unregistered

Quote:
Remember the Landmine that Carlos took inside , it is right next to his body, shoot it.
Hey dude what you do is when they shot carlos he has a land mine before going to jenny find where the landmine is then go to jenny when those dudes come out wait until you say leave her alone when it lets you move around don't move shot at the landmine and if that dont work shot at them dudes until they go to the wall then shot the landmine.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #176
Unregistered

Quote:
As soon as u jump over the wall kill the guard then quickly go and shoot the other guard. You have to be quick though.
what you do is wright when you hop the wall shot the gaurd then hury to the other one a kill him and you will be ok.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #177
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinners View Post
yes it is hard but you just have to stick at it, the bazukas are around every where and are needed to kill the helicopter.When the helicopter is coming towards you fire the bazuka and then take cover keep repeating until dead!!!!!!!!
dude what you do is get the rocket launcher shot at thehelicorter then take cover find another rocket launcher then shot again keep repeating till killed.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #178
guapnah187
New Poster

I Need Help!!! Im In The Jungle And Carlos Has The Bomb In His Hands. After Sniping All Of The People In The Fortress Thing I Try To Move Foward Down The Path And It Wont Let You Advance. Carlos Keeps Asking For Directions And Will Not Move. What Do I Need To Do???
guapnah187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #179
Genius

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For everyone who is stuck on the scene where the 2 brothers have Jenny.....You have to wait till the guy on the left sits down, you shoot the mine! After that run to the right and get cover and then take out the guards. Once that has been done....run to the door where they took Jenny.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #180
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[quote=Unregistered;140650]hi i was really enjoying this game but now im stuck trying to stop the helicopter on havana!

i run, hide, shoot and repeat but then it gets to a point where the helicopter still gets me even through walls

has anyone found a sure way of shooting it down?

im using the rpgs & machine guns when i can.

i think im going along the right lines, i keep my men close and hidden so im not wasting my time

this is wat u have to do
1. u have to get on ya knees then open ya mouth n suck my dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2. then get up and wipe ya mouth n then try to beat the on kane and lynch happy new year bithes