About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #1351
the play3ers

Re: some tips :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey how did you beat the templars and robert at the funeral towards the middle/end of the game ? They kill me every time . If you could help me out that'd be much appreciated
a easy way is just use the hidden blade and small sword..when they attack you just counter with hidden blade as it will always kill the guard and not only kick him or something stupid like that..while they are showing off, talking, kicking the dust or something like that approach them with a hidden blade and attack(kill) them.If nobody attacks you in a while use the combo kill with the short blade
Old 01-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1352
Unregistered

Unhappy i didnt mean to delete my account

ok i didn't mean to delete my account on assassin's creed and how do i get back to level 6? (really fast)
Old 01-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #1353
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey, on the first one, towards the end once you have killed the master, it takes you back to the science lab were you are on the device, to read you're memories.

I'm stuck the people walked out the door and i cant do anything, there is nothing to interact with? am i doing something wrong? I've tried waiting but that got really boring really fast.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #1354
legollass
New Poster

On the first Assassin's Creed I just killed the Weapons dealer and now I'm back to real life, but neither of the scientists are there! I can't do anything, I'm just trapped in the room. Has anyone else found a solution to this glitch? I don't want to restart my game....
legollass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #1355
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
how do u get the guy on the boat
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #1356
annregister

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i can pass the 4rth block .i have jumped from all the view points and the only i have seen is the safe sitizen .also i can pass through to an other district because it have the blue wall .[sorry for the bad english ,i am from greece ]
Old 08-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #1357
Unregistered

So, how to get into the bureau in damascus? I found the place, the thing is open, but I can't drop on the ground, I just hang there, and if I try to drop, he goes to the other side, hanging there -_-
What ot do. I'm such a noob, hehe
Old 10-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #1358
Unregistered

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Help i have finished memory block 3 and have gotten off the animus. I then want to Desmonds room and saw the wardrobe open but did not interact with it instead I made Desmond go to bed I then turnd off my PS3. I want back into the game and hit continue and I appeared in the animus room with no were to go I couldn't even go to Desmonds room what do I do ?
Old 10-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #1359
Kenzen

I am stuck on the Memory Block Four, in each of the two of the three cities I have visited I have scaled the view points and nothing I have no starting point, I am stuck, any ideas?

- Kenzen
Old 12-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #1360
Unregistered

i am stuck on a mission where i have talked to the guy that you are ment to talk to when you first get there and now it says climb to a look out post but i have allready done all of them and it still dosent have the pickpocket or anything what should i do?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #1361
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u extend your sync bar??? i only have 5 chunks.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #1362
mrcajunman31
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 mrcajunman31 is an unknown quantity at this point

im playing assassin's creed II im on thr part where i have to get the flags but i been trying to get them but can't find where they at befor the other person gets it befor me is there any cheats for the game
mrcajunman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #1363
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need help

What you need to do is go on to the roof ANONYMOUSLY and look for the building with an assassins symbol on the roof or open roof. Then just drop in
Old 01-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #1364
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
Automatically saves game as you play.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #1365
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by legollass View Post
On the first Assassin's Creed I just killed the Weapons dealer and now I'm back to real life, but neither of the scientists are there! I can't do anything, I'm just trapped in the room. Has anyone else found a solution to this glitch? I don't want to restart my game....

Go to sleep