About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #1216
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey guys, what is the story with "Error - memory sector unavailable" outside Acre. I have completed the game many times, 980 out of 1000 - didn't do the annoying conversations with Lucy for the last 20 pts.

Just before you enter the city of Acre, on the left past the fence where the scholars come from, go to the wall. It is blued out, unavailable just like I needed to complete a memory.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #1217
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I saved the citizen in the holy city... but my social status is still flashing yellow and the citizen wont talk to me? I've even gone around to other guards and killed them and hidden in hiding spots but nothings changing! I would just leave her there but my icon is still flashing and I cant continue on like that. should I just restart? I've recently saved it so not too much will be lost...
Old 09-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #1218
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys, what is the story with "Error - memory sector unavailable" outside Acre. I have completed the game many times, 980 out of 1000 - didn't do the annoying conversations with Lucy for the last 20 pts.

Just before you enter the city of Acre, on the left past the fence where the scholars come from, go to the wall. It is blued out, unavailable just like I needed to complete a memory.
maybe it's just not part of the game? (sorry I'm new to the game)
Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #1219
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
the game autosaves after doing anything like a mission or finding a flag or killing a templar. it is written down the bottom in tiny writing "saving content dont turn off console"
Old 10-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #1220
Unregistered

Quote:
can sum1 answer dis question please cos im stuck ere n all ...i aint gotta clue wot to do now, ive travelled from city to city for the second time round but i cant find anything to do. i cant find any people to ease drop on either...?
climb a tall building and hope its a veiw point then it will show more things to do on the map
Old 10-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #1221
Unregistered

Unhappy richard flag

does anyone know how to get a richard flag on top of a pillar in a ruined city with a lot of archers. on the map there are 2 black mountain areas then there is a small one down the bottom of the map to the right of this is this spot. its up really high
Old 10-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #1222
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
go back to your room and look at the wall
Old 10-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #1223
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

counter the templars they take a while but dont stop then for robert get im tothe floor then assasinate im with hidden blade
Al muaim is bad and hard.good luck.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #1224
person

I need help cause

I cant find any investigation missions to do so i can do the assassination
Old 10-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #1225
Waqas

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi guys....i just started wid dis game....but m stucked while entering damascus.....actually m unable to enter....wen i get onto da horse towards da city,at a particular point da same sky-blue screen appears and another it jumps to a different scene nd here tooo wen i cross a particular point on my way it again sky-blue screen appears nd it jumps back to previous scene nd this thing goes on and on.... HOW DO I ENTER THE CITY????
Old 10-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #1226
AZN_ASSASSIN

Cool Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
OMG!! same here i need to assassinnate him that lil bitch is hiding he dont wanna get assassinnate by me lol
Old 10-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #1227
Unregistered

on the map there will be areas that are foggy and u can not see go on view points in that area then you can find things to do!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #1228
Unregistered

Well, im at the 4th Memory Block.

its where i have three assassinations at the same time. One in Damascus, Acrie, and Jerusalem.

It says i should help all citizens, and climb all view points. So i do this, After i got the quest from the Bureau. Now, theres NO eavesdropping, or pickpocketing, or ANY mission objectives, at all! In any town, theres just nothing, blindless walking around never being able to gather the info on any of the targets for the Bureau . What do i do??
Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #1229
Unregistered

what is button 1 in the game for pc?
sorry, very noobish question.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #1230
lenin

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
it saves automatecly each time, you end a mission. you cant just save, i a fraid