About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 02:29 PM   #106
Unregistered

Red face Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Where should i do that ?
Old 11-20-2007, 03:55 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
the game is a prequel
Old 11-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #108
Unregistered

ok this is really weird but know one has commented on this yet.I'm on memory block 4,finished all 3 assassinations,so my guy came out of the animus,went to sleep,then you walk out and the doctor is standing in front of the window telling you to get in.I got in,but didn't start memory block 5,then i stopped playing.Now when i load my game my guy starts off in the room with the animus without anyone there,he cannot get in it,he cannot go into his room or interact with anything including the doctors comp.I need to know how to advance the story.please help
Old 11-20-2007, 05:00 PM   #109
Unregistered

Re: Killing Templars

Quote:
I was reading the manual and it said that the ancestor is rumored to have killed every Templar in the Holy Land. Does this mean that every time I see a Templar should I just kill him, if they are bothering me or not?
you are a douchebag just kill them its fun
Old 11-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #110
Unregistered

Quote:
hey guys...

took us poor swiss quite a bit longer, but finally we get 2 play what ya'll been talking bout... :-)))

anyway..
did some of the first missions, 3 exactly..
but now i'm in ?damascus? again (not sure bout the city - 4th mission!!) and the guy in the bureau send me 2 investigate something.. i just can't find anything on my map!!!
i cleared all the sidemissions,checked out all the spots.... what do i have 2 do?!
any1 can help me????

U have to walk around the whole city, go to the parts that are blurry on your map and find one of the High points. U will probably hear one of the citizens asking for your assistance and when you find one of the high points u will start up again with the objectives
Old 11-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #111
Unregistered

im on the 4 memory block in jerusulm and i have no clue what to do i mean i have gotten all the veiw points and have gotten no objectives for it this is bull............ can any1 help me?
Old 11-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #112
Unregistered

Quote:
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
once selected simply beat his ass
Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 AM   #113
BIGGIE FATZ
New Poster

Ok People. This Is My Version Of A Walk-thru. First Things First. Before Going To The Three Cities, Acre, Demascus , Jereusalem Scout The First Area And Find All High Places If You Cannot Find Them On Your Map Look For Circling Eagles, Climb To The Top Of That Building Then Press "y" For Syncrynization. Other Items Will Appear On Yer Map And A Fuzzy Cloud Will Leave Portions Of The Map. After Reaching All High Places And Syncing With Them Go To One Of The Cities An Do The Same Starting In The Poor District. Go To The Assassins Bureau In That City, Remember That The Entrence Is On The Roof. (you Can Not Enter If You Are Attracting Any Attention) You Will Be Told To Collect Info On Your Target. After Reaching All High Spots Your Map Will Show Your Objectives . Complete All Objectives Even Side Missions Once You Have Completed Them Go Back To That Cities Bureau The Guy There Will Give You Permission To Assasinate Your Target. Go Kill Your Target, ( The Most Effective Way To Ward Of Enemies Is With Your Counter Attack )and Go Back To The Bureau For Advancement To The Next Level. You Will Then Be Forwarded To The Head Assassin Guy Where He Will Talk Then Give You Back A Rank And Piece Of Equipment. When You Leave You Will Be Prompted To Exercise Your New Skills And Or Weapon. Then Leave That Area And Run Down To The Cities Gates ( The Most Effective Way Find A Specific Place Is To Bring Up Your Map And Selct A Spot And Follow Your Gps. When You Get To The Gate Hop On A Horse And Get To The Next City. After Performing Assassinations In Each Of The Cities You Will Have To Go To A New District In Each City (rich Or Middle Class). Climb Onto Buildings And Look For Circling Eagles Then Climb And Sync. At This Point You Should Get The Picture.
A Side Note, Whenever The Screen Does That Little Glitchie Thing Press Any Button For A Different Viewthat Will Help Unlock An Achievement. Anytime You Leave The Past And Return To The Lab Explore The Lab Are Looking To Interact With Anythin Just Be Creative. This Will Help You At The End Of The Game. I Am Sure I Am Forgetting Something But This Will Get You Started. I Hope This Helps.
BIGGIE FATZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:39 AM   #114
Unregistered

OMFG have you guys ever played a game before
, if the bureau guy says go west , go fucking west and keep looking up at all the tall structures till you see one of those wooden beams sticking out of it climb the building hit Y and it'll reveal everything in the new area for you. And I thought it was a good thing that games were a little intellectually challenging . Guess not
Old 11-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #115
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?

you have to search a new look out point try a building with a bird flying around it
Old 11-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #116
Unregistered

Quote:
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
I beat it, went past the credits, and all that, i hacked into lucys computer and read the emails n all that, i went in that conference room but still can't figure anything out, is that all???? maybe i have to get into the scientists computer or that one in the conference room
Old 11-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #117
craz616

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If you cant find what to do during a level go to a view point and do leap of faith then a side mission will appear on your map.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #118
Unregistered

PLZ help I have finished the game and I saw a flash of some symbols on the ground and then.........nothing I walked for almost an hour and i cant do anything I even havent seen the credits so its not over yet isnt it?

plz reply asap cause the game is still running
Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #119
Gene Park
Critic Emeritus

Quote:
PLZ help I have finished the game and I saw a flash of some symbols on the ground and then.........nothing I walked for almost an hour and i cant do anything I even havent seen the credits so its not over yet isnt it?

plz reply asap cause the game is still running
Go into the bedroom and use your eagle vision there. Credits will roll.

Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Facebook
Twitter
Gene Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #120
Unregistered

i need help

im stuck on the 3rd mission in acre and you have to get this guy named ummm idk it starts with an S.... but any way i got the info on the northern part i got two acually i need one more if somone has the answer it would be greatly aprriciated if you send it to my email adress Bigblue027@aol.com thank you