About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im on memory block 4, and ive been to damascus and acre, received my mission briefing from the respective assassins bureaus, but for some reason, the targets for my interrogation are not coming up on my gps or on my more detailed map... ive tried getting all the view points to expand my map and still i cannot find any of the targets for investigation in either damascus or acre, i havent tried jerusalem but if these wont work i dont know why jerusalem would. please help me out guys.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #92
Nickm1970

Just keep wandering the town, you will eventually find someone you have to pickpocket and interrigate. It just takes patience. It's well worth it.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #93
Unregistered

Red face Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have been playing AC for a couple of hours, and I'm at the third memory block now. :-) I'm exploring the kingdom a little bit, going to all of the view points, when i see a King Richard Flag on top of a pillar near a ruin in the south. I look around and opposite the pillar is a huge wall. I climb up on the wall, all the way to the top (where is another flag) and now I have to jump to the other pillar, but everytime I miss the pillar by just an inch. Is there anyone who knows if I'm getting it the right way? I've tried some different things, but the pillar is just to high to get it via a different way. Tnx for the help ;-)
Old 11-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #94
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im on memory block 4, and ive been to damascus and acre, received my mission briefing from the respective assassins bureaus, but for some reason, the targets for my interrogation are not coming up on my gps or on my more detailed map... ive tried getting all the view points to expand my map and still i cannot find any of the targets for investigation in either damascus or acre, i havent tried jerusalem but if these wont work i dont know why jerusalem would. please help me out guys.
well first did you look in the gray area.. if you havent look there there.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:13 PM   #95
Unregistered

Quote:
ok i figured out what you need to do its really gay and will make you cry for having to wait all this time for this crap but when you are in the room press and hold down the "y" button alowing you to use your egale eye. you can see the morkings on the floor. then go to the bed room and look at the wall behind your bed and press and hold the "y" butto again then your done the credits will role and if you wait you can do stuff but from there its over i know really gay ending for a game like this. i found the game fun but it pissed me off alot. and i wish there was a better ending. but what the hell im sure the writers where high or drunbk when they wrote that part . well i hope i help.

Ok well i did that part all ready and went through the creduts. but i didnt jack the guys digpen and strick itinto his comp a while back in the game and now i cant access his comp at the end. and thats all i can do. i cant even go back and play other memmory blocks that i already completed. everytime i turn on the game it says that i have to finish the memmory block 7 which is finding the markings on the floor and wall. but i dot no what to do cause it wont let me finish that part even though i got the acchievement for doing so. its gay plz help............
Old 11-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #96
Unregistered

you go through the hole and their is a room go in it!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #97
Unregistered

I am using Xbox 360.

How do I assassinate the target with the blade and without him seeing me coming. Currently,
I press LT to select the target.
I press the top arrow button to selec tthe short blade.
I hold RT and X to attack and somehow he sees me coming and is able to block me.

I am still able to kill him eventually but it kind of sucks that I can't do it with just one move. What am I doing wrong?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #98
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
entrance is on the roof
Old 11-20-2007, 01:36 AM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
I am using Xbox 360.

How do I assassinate the target with the blade and without him seeing me coming. Currently,
I press LT to select the target.
I press the top arrow button to selec tthe short blade.
I hold RT and X to attack and somehow he sees me coming and is able to block me.

I am still able to kill him eventually but it kind of sucks that I can't do it with just one move. What am I doing wrong?
He sees you coming because you are in high profile mode. If you first go into low profile mode by pressing only A, then you blend in and you don't get noticed. Then simply walk to him, and before he can push you away or get his sword out, quickly release the A button and press the X button. Most likely some other guard will notice you, but not necessarily. You just gotta try it for yourself.

If you wanna kill him in high profile you must be sure that your enemy is facing you with his back, so he can't see you.

I hope this helps ;-) and I know now that I can only get the flag when I have obtained the ledge grab.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 AM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
I've beaten the game and seen the inscriptions. I remember earlier, in the closet, there was some kind of pass code or something. I'm trying to go onto the computer, but it keeps 'access denying' me. How do I get onto the computer? Was that pass code for it? If it was, how do I get it again?
the pass from the closet lets you out of yopur room. to get the code for the computers you needed to pickpocket the old scientist who had his security in his jacket pocket. this was learnt early in the game from lucy,s e-mails.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:06 AM   #101
jpflex
New Poster

Send a message via AIM to jpflex

:: Help::
i was lost at first myself when looking for people to get info from but this is what you do. use your map ! go to the blurry areas on the map, climb the tallest buildings and use your eagle vision. after getting that birds eye on a couple different buildings you should have a bunch of different icons popping up leading you to who you can investigate. if you have trouble on a certain interrogation you can always climb another building and try a different person to interrogate.
i believe one guy said he had trouble fighting the real Robert. master your counter attacks and you'll beat him.

NOW HERES WHERE I NEED HELP.

after you beat the game, used eagle vision and watched the credits... what do you do ? ive been circling this room for hours. going on the computers, etc. where does it go from here?

by the way i read someone posted something on not being able to access that lounge area with the 3rd computer till after the game. not true. u can access it earlier. theres a point where u can steal an access code from the pocket of the doctor.
jpflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:46 PM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?

go to your room and use eagle vision
Old 11-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
Just stay in defense mode if you arent that good in attacking just counter attack each time a Crusader attacks. Try to attack another one after you dodge or block a crusader... that way you take down 2 in 1 action, and it even looks cool
Old 11-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #104
Ollie

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

You guys, just have to help me !! I am really stuck in a mission where i should talk with the Bureau Leader in Damascus Acre and Jerusalem. When i am going into the Assassins bureau's He just say that i should come to work ! I just can't get any longer ! I have all the wiew points and all that ! HELP ME ! (;
Old 11-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #105
Unregistered

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hold down b dont tapp it just keep walking dont stop but keep b held down mate