About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #961
Unregistered

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i dont knowa thing when u must kill reberto i think in jeruzalen u find a girl that shuld be roberto but he trcikd u and i need hel to find him does somone know wich town????
Old 06-16-2008, 10:20 PM   #962
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ha im doing that part right now! yeah but you follow the checkpoint to 'Kingdom' then you follow an extremely long path filled with enemies, im like 200 yards/kilometers or whatever they measure that by away from the next checkpoint which is arsurf(not sure if that is his name or the town's name) well if you have a 360 and still need some help i got no school tmw so i might be on COD4 but add me and send me a message my gamertag is Antny2
Old 06-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #963
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im stuck at the same part of the game.. after the 1st 3 assassinations we go bak to the cities but i dont kno how 2 find any of the people to interrogate, etc... someone pleez help
look on ur map and c that the cities are divided into three sections poor, middle, and rich go to different sections and find viewpoints in those sections to continue ur mission
Old 06-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #964
Unregistered

Quote:
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
U have to lock on to the person who is glowin in a hoody and then get really close and it says on the b button to pick pocket him for five knifes if u get caught he will fight u and if u beat him u get one knife kk
Old 06-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #965
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Go inside the hole in the roof and ther is a door in the room
Old 06-23-2008, 08:16 AM   #966
Unregistered

Quote:
i dont knowa thing when u must kill reberto i think in jeruzalen u find a girl that shuld be roberto but he trcikd u and i need hel to find him does somone know wich town????
u need to go to the kingdom a little icon with waves will appear wen yu go to the kingdom go to that
Old 06-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #967
jpa1

i do not know whe i finish killing the leaders in damascus in acre and in jerusalem what do i do next
Old 06-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #968
Unregistered

go into to bedroom and do eagle vision look at the wall!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #969
Unregistered

Quote:
I am using Xbox 360.

How do I assassinate the target with the blade and without him seeing me coming. Currently,
I press LT to select the target.
I press the top arrow button to selec tthe short blade.
I hold RT and X to attack and somehow he sees me coming and is able to block me.

I am still able to kill him eventually but it kind of sucks that I can't do it with just one move. What am I doing wrong?
try using a low profile. when you hold RT you use a high profile which alerts him to your intent. just walk up behind him and when ASSASINATE shows up next to X just tap it

GAMER GIRL
Old 06-27-2008, 08:22 AM   #970
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
if you are finisht the game and you see the symbols walk tho tour bedroom and use eagle vision then you get the credits
Old 06-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #971
Unregistered

What can u do after u beat the game? Can u explore the different cities freely like u would be able to do in GTA?
Old 06-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #972
Unregistered

Quote:
He isn't in a town, He is in the Kingdom with King richard, you must go out and enter the kingdom, there weill be groups of men that try ands top you but hes there, at the end of it all
Old 06-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #973
Unregistered

Quote:
What can u do after u beat the game? Can u explore the different cities freely like u would be able to do in GTA?
go to the animax and push any button and then just slect any memory
Old 07-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #974
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
lol u tell them lol it took me 6hour to 100% complete easiest game ever iv even solved the writings on the floor
what was the secret behind the writings? and my character doesnt interact with ANYTHING at the end can i somehow get in the animus?
Old 07-04-2008, 12:17 PM   #975
Unregistered

5th assassination

on the 5th mission I cant find any objectives but I have found all the view points. Plz help