About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #946
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
its simple really go to were the mini map says then climb on the building you should look for the symbol of masyaf carved into the roof then you will see a sort of wooden mesh with a square whole in it jump in the whole and voala! youre in
Old 06-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #947
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
dont touch any thing but circle and walk through them
Old 06-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #948
Unregistered

Quote:
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
you have to almost bump into him to pick pocket act like youre walking through him
Old 06-02-2008, 04:39 PM   #949
Unregistered

Quote:
I beat the game and am actually after the credits.. I saw the markings and have looked on thier computers... what do i do now?
nothing its over but you can get on the animus and replay bbut since you beat the game theres a catch you can now kill civillians without losing sync and you can go into eagle vision regardless of youre sync level
Old 06-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #950
Unregistered

im quite a way into the game but i've got to a point where i have to climb the viewpoints to get more investigations but it doesnt give me any???? i can save citizens but i cant eavesdrop an stuff. i need help!! thanks
Old 06-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #951
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hi im just at the first missions of the game it says i have 2 eavsdrop on 2 guys i can lock on 2 them but how do i sit on a bench help!!!!
just walk up to a bench where you can sit between two guys
Old 06-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #952
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.Nye View Post
Yeah ive beaten the game and im beating it again.... but i have a problem finding all the flags. dose any one here know wear all the flags and templars are? the most templars ive found are like 11. it sucks because i like to beat games 100%. if you know wear they are add me to tell me. well if any one wants any help for any missions or anything about the game except for the flags and templars add me. "x_dunn_x@hotmail.com" feel free to ask any questions and i will have an answear for most later hope to hear from some one.
what is all the word on the floor,does that mean it's the end of the game?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #953
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
ok if u look in your memory log (the thing with the little DNA strands) it'll say additional memories at the end. You have to finish all of the side quests in order to unlock the last memory. Yes, that means find all flags and kill all templars. If ur having a really hard time finding them all... get the game guide.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #954
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan.Nye View Post
Yeah ive beaten the game and im beating it again.... but i have a problem finding all the flags. dose any one here know wear all the flags and templars are? the most templars ive found are like 11. it sucks because i like to beat games 100%. if you know wear they are add me to tell me. well if any one wants any help for any missions or anything about the game except for the flags and templars add me. "x_dunn_x@hotmail.com" feel free to ask any questions and i will have an answear for most later hope to hear from some one.
same here.
i was in Wal-Mart the other day and i found the game guide. It has all of the flag and templar positions. I recommend u buy it. My cousin owns one and he's letting me borrow it. Good luck.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #955
Unregistered

hey i am at the memory block 6...i fought the leader which turned out be a lady...spoke with bureu...and then i am lost in the game...help me if anyone knows wat to do...
Old 06-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #956
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm1970 View Post
How do I get to the final city to assassinate the last guy? When I left Jerusalam after finding out a woman took the place of the leader of the templars, I needed to follow him. But the map choices don't have the city I need to go to. Just the ones I already been too. Help!
go to the one you started in and then fight the leader of the assasins
Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #957
Unregistered

alright people
I was wondering if somebody could tell me what the four guys in black do when u save a citezin?
How Do They help me?
cheers guys
Old 06-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #958
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to hold o or if xbox whatever it is but hold the button
Walk slowly and keep tapping the B - button. One tap moves your arm once.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #959
Unregistered

Hey uhm.. im at a bit in the game jus after chasing the guy on the rooftops and it gives me damacus acre and jerusalem plus a guys name for each city.. when i press start the status says..0/6 investigations complete 3 are needed i climb the things and then synchronize.. but still cant spot any need help could someone msn me? Wilkie1888@hotmail.co.uk plz thnks
Old 06-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #960
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;139060]**AFTER THIRD ASSASSINATION*** HERE IS YOUR HELP!***

Hey guys. Once and for all. If you have completed the first three assassinations your doing great! BUT, now the easy stuff is over. What you need to do (in every city for every mission from then on) is climb a building, look up, find a circling Eagle in the new area you can go, climb it, sycronize, and then BAM! all the stuff you were used to seeing on the map is there...sort of. The best way to go about this is by sycronizing with every veiw point, then save all citizens (so that when your running away the vigilantes help you), then do ALL the missions, then the final person. It works out perfect in the end.

Ehr jus climbed the towers witht he eagle circling jus noticed all the towers have eagles circling therefore ur advice is wrong