About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #931
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I save in the game?
it saves by it self.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #932
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Get up on the roof. When the right hand mini map shows you you are right on top of the logo, look for that logo painted on one of the roof top. Standing on the assassin's logo, you will see a roof in front of you that is just lattice. There is an opening in the lattice with fountains and cushions below. Drop through the opening. There is an entrance way on the left that leads into a pottery shop. The man you want to speak to is in there.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:49 AM   #933
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
Just go into the bedroom and look at the wall in hawk eye mode
Old 05-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #934
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
also make sure that the gards are not looking for you, your indercator must be white for the roof top door to be open. Just hide in a hiding place untill it turns white
Old 05-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #935
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Guys, in parts where you have to 'Investigate' something, all you have to do is walk everywhere around the area you are in, and look for people who appear to be talking to each other/ facing each other (Guards don't count, lol). And once you are near them, a box appears on the right hand side saying that you are to close and/ or pickpocket or eavesdrop, so all you have to do is walk away a bit and eavesdrop on their conversation (You can eavesdrop on their conversation simply by locking onto one of the people talking)

Also, another way of knowing who to eavesdrop on, is, when you see 2 people or more facing each other and staying exactly where they are, and when you go close to them, they turn to face towards you, and will stop looking at you when you're a safe distance away.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:32 AM   #936
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
You dont, when you exit and come back you start of again at the last auto save
Old 05-25-2008, 06:36 AM   #937
Unregistered

I'm at the end after the credits and i dont know what to do, i've looked at lucy's Emails and got into the confrance room but i'v got know clue what to do next. Plz respond quick
Old 05-25-2008, 06:41 AM   #938
Unregistered

if your stuck on where to go for eavsdroppes, picpockets or informants go up to view points and do the syncronisation thing and if you are any where nere the picpockets, eavsdrops etc it will mark them on your mini map
Old 05-25-2008, 06:43 AM   #939
Unregistered

Quote:
i have assassinated the third guy on my list, the slave trader. but i have gone back to the three cities and i dont know what i do. i have talked to all the leaqders in those cities, and they just tell me to leave and come back when my mission is done. i have gotten all viewpoints and all save the citizens. i cant figure out what to do. i need help. ive tried to interigate the public speakers but it wont let me target them and they dont walk away......im stuck
go back to the assassin master
Old 05-25-2008, 07:19 AM   #940
Unregistered

Quote:
you need to do what it says and do it on the knight you need to do it about 3 times before it says the fighting of a great master you will then come to this menu which will show you what you can practice press a on exit tutorial and then you are done
if ure at da begginin u have to do da tutorial but if u r lookin for da beru leeder hes on da roof.
and if ure lookin for almualim go upstairs
Old 05-25-2008, 07:25 AM   #941
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm at the end after the credits and i dont know what to do, i've looked at lucy's Emails and got into the confrance room but i'v got know clue what to do next. Plz respond quick
go bak to da animus and choose wat memory u want to replay cos dey dont show wat happens after da credits, only u can walk around and replay assassination memories
Old 05-25-2008, 07:28 AM   #942
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
go back to the assassin master
go to almualim
Old 05-25-2008, 07:43 AM   #943
Unregistered

Quote:
just do wat u want u can go in da animus and replay memories
Old 05-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #944
sweet

help

i done the *last* mission and i dont know where to go .. the doctor and the asistent went out ... but im stuck
Old 06-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #945
Unregistered

im on jerusalem level 1 iv done the other 4 cities and im stuck it says iv got to do 3 investigations to access assassination memory and to find them climb a veiw point but iv climed all the veiw points and theres a big blue forcefield that i cant get past
any advice?