About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-25-2008, 05:22 AM   #901
Hammah

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

if you go to the bedroom and 'eagle eye' the wall, it will go through the credits (which you'll have to wait through) - then you should be able to interact with the stuff - my question is:

how do i go back to collect more flags / kill all templars without having to repeat the whole memory segment ?

thanks
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #902
Unregistered

isit possible to play the game after the credits without restarting it?
Old 04-27-2008, 04:12 AM   #903
blaz12345678910

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

u hold circle and dont let go until u have come out of th line
Old 04-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #904
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
really you just need to 1 get a fan for the ps3 then just walk and look at the top right hand corner of the screen and press 0 and that should solve that problem
Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #905
Unregistered

When I have completed the game, what should I do next? Is there any way I can just play it when completed the game?
Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #906
Unregistered

alright heres some all around help,
1. to get onto high points climb up, kill archers first that are near by because it they lay a shot on u u fall which could lead to death
2. to do a small save b4 you leave a game or if u gotta go right quik, save a citizen or get a flag, it will save game and you can quit
3. having problems getting in the buro (sp?) the enterance is on the roof, hot on top of the building that has the symbol on it, and drop down threw the big open square in the lattice, how ever, if guards/archers r following you, the door wil b covered up or not there, so lay low
4. to get your weapons back do the stuff it tells you, u will get your sword back first, with your hidden blade as well too i beleave
5. aq little battle hint, if you are saving a citizen or just causing mayham, kill the guiy that looks like the leader first, because he will usualy fight the hardest and grab u the most often, so run up on him and show him your hidden blade up close
Old 05-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #907
Unregistered

alright sory i forgot one/two
6. when nu end the game check the pcs and stuff like that, u should b able to leave after u investagate everything
7. grab the docs pen when u can, its helpful later on
8. if you remeber to grab this orb, u will bring it back with u, it helps u read the "writting" on the walls
Old 05-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #908
Unregistered

wot orb????????????????????????
Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #909
Unregistered

Damn, at the end ? when i use that eye thing, i see stuffs on the wall, and i've seen the huge blood text in the bedroom and the Credits.. i have looked on the Girls compture and whats next after that, must i collect all the flags to continue ?
Old 05-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #910
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Games over... Yes its gay, but its over. If you took the memory stick out of the doctors pocker in the 2nd or 3rd block you can hop back in the animus and try to find flags or kill the templars or something.

Otherwise, the only real last mission is to go into your room and use Eagle Vision to look above your bed. That will show the end credits and give you another 50 achievement points if you're playing on xbox.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
are you fucking kidding me????THATS IT???i mean thegame was good but...thats it?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #911
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
well first you have to go near the animus's computor screen ab press any button then you go to the pannel by the door to the conference roomand press any button the you go inside and thats where im stuck hence me being on this site
Old 05-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #912
Unregistered

Quote:
are you fucking kidding me????THATS IT???i mean thegame was good but...thats it?
NO ITS NOT IT THEREs MORE
Old 05-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #913
Fredde

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
Try to use counter attack. it's the best defence. and when the do there attack when they hits your sword to the side and do and quick attack then jump to the side. hope it helps
Old 05-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #914
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
you need to press and hold the b button to get past the people
Old 05-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #915
Juank

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
ok i figured out what you need to do its really gay and will make you cry for having to wait all this time for this crap but when you are in the room press and hold down the "y" button alowing you to use your egale eye. you can see the morkings on the floor. then go to the bed room and look at the wall behind your bed and press and hold the "y" butto again then your done the credits will role and if you wait you can do stuff but from there its over i know really gay ending for a game like this. i found the game fun but it pissed me off alot. and i wish there was a better ending. but what the hell im sure the writers where high or drunbk when they wrote that part . well i hope i help.
yeah i know that u see the credits but after that ure still in the room and theres nothing to do just replay all missions pretty stupid ending and theres another thing it is said that those scientist are goin to kill you so what do u have to do or is there nothin more to do.....