About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I cant find any information on my HUD after looking at every viewpoint. There is absolutely nothing to do after I killed the first 3 guys
me2 me2. im really mad so if u find out please email me (vam373@aol.com) or find my gamertag on xboxlive (vam373) u can send me ur email to i guess in case i find out.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:10 PM   #77
Unregistered

I've beaten the game and seen the inscriptions. I remember earlier, in the closet, there was some kind of pass code or something. I'm trying to go onto the computer, but it keeps 'access denying' me. How do I get onto the computer? Was that pass code for it? If it was, how do I get it again?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:04 AM   #78
Unregistered

When you go to a city for the second time you have to go to a diffrent distric, not the same on youve being to before. You might have that blue wall thing in your way so go to the other one. Ok?
Old 11-19-2007, 03:07 AM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When you go to a city for the second time you have to go to a diffrent distric, not the same on youve being to before. You might have that blue wall thing in your way so go to the other one. Ok?
YES! He is right. Check your missions and look to see what district you're supposed to be in. The map won't tell you what to do untill you climb a new viewpoint.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:14 AM   #80
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
you need to make sure you have no Guards after you. Otherwise the entrance on the roof will not open. The entrance IS on the roof!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:37 AM   #81
no username

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

dude im stuck when u git the 3 assiansments in acre
jersuelam and damascus i cant find any to investigate in dasmascus or acre i found a pickpocket in jersuelom tho do u no where they r

for damascus and acre??????????
Old 11-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #82
Nickm1970

How do I get to the final city to assassinate the last guy? When I left Jerusalam after finding out a woman took the place of the leader of the templars, I needed to follow him. But the map choices don't have the city I need to go to. Just the ones I already been too. Help!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #83
Nickm1970

How do I get to the final city to assassinate the last guy? When I left Jerusalam after finding out a woman took the place of the leader of the templars, I needed to follow him. But the map choices don't have the city I need to go to. Just the ones I already been too. Help!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:31 AM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm1970 View Post
You need to travel there yourself before it is on you map choices
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #85
Nickm1970

It's not a glitch. You just have to wander the streets after you climb a few towers to find ceratin people tp pickpocket or interrigate. The game tells you where to go in the early missions, now it's a bit more challenging. You have to find the stuff yourself.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:37 AM   #86
Nickm1970

Ha! I can't even figure out how to get where he is. The map choices don't give me the city where he is. Could ya' help me out?

godzilla_80@hotmail.com
Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #87
Nickm1970

Ok, but how do I get there, where do I start???? What city do I go to first????
Old 11-19-2007, 09:46 AM   #88
Unregistered

Yeah, I need to get to Asurlf? And kill Robert. I just don't know how to get there from jerusalem.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:59 AM   #89
snip

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
the entrance is on the roof and it is a wooden entrance that if you go on it go to where you can fall throught and drop yourself down and walk through the door x
Old 11-19-2007, 11:18 AM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
go to your map and set your marker to the assassins embassy and that will lead you straight to it (it is on the roofs and is marked by the assassins creed symbol in faint white drop down the gap in front of it and into a room with fountains and cusions and there is a door at the end on the left go through and he is in there